My 360 again lol.

Ryan314

Recently ive noticed that the screen kinda shakes when in the 360 dashboard, also in games when your looking at writing.. but its hard to notice in game. I dont know if this just started or if its been going on all along. My suspicions were. Me noticing the refresh rate of the screen which im not too sure about, or its just my shit tv thats doing it.  :?:

Recently ive noticed that the screen kinda shakes when in the 360 dashboard, also in games when your looking at writing.. but its hard to notice in game. I dont know if this just started or if its been going on all along. My suspicions were. Me noticing the refresh rate of the screen which im not too sure about, or its just my shit tv thats doing it.  :?:

its your TV its just something that happens

if they are the old ones there is a cylinder before the volume control and that is the problem and the newer ones dont have that piece anymore and my newer one is better.  it still could be a bit better built and louder but its ok.  i also have the microsoft wireless 360 headset and that works great for me  :smile2:

i was gonna get that one, but ive read things online about it not being that great of sound quality, and also that the connection drops out on it. Hows urs? I think I will wait for a few other wireless ones or until Microsoft takes care of the problems. At the time with the ok quality it just didnt seem like for the price it was worth it.

the connection doesnt drop at all unless you go through a few walls and your not gonna play through a few walls now are you.  also the sound quality is better than the headset that comes with live in the first place plus its great having no wires at all bothering me