Which LCD should I get

RAINMAKA

Thanks people, They appear to be good, but after reading the comments, I think I'll stick w/ a CRT. At least until they can resolve the angle of viewable degree.  :smile2:

Yep, CTR to the end for me. I have tons of space. If not I will build a bigger one. I know I have some sheets of plywood here somewhere.  :evil6: I love my Samsung CRT. The will have to stop making them to stop me. And then I will rush out and buy a good one.  :grin2: I remember when they eliminated 8 tracks. You could pick up a new one in the store for $5. The lines were long.  :cheesy:

do you really look at your screen from an angle ? ......

Ya never know :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

are you ever going to use it at more then 160 degrees

" head movements of an inch or two change the appearance of the color saturation levels on screen."

I read this on one of the comments . This as well as a few other comments such as "not much difference than a CRT", Kills it for me. I guess as Tommie said, "i have enough room".And I wait a bit , I mean to say , I'm a bit conservative w/ money.I would rather wait for something astonishing, something really badass :) Not just another product, I dont care if it cost five hundred, If the thing performed , I'd get it:)

" head movements of an inch or two change the appearance of the color saturation levels on screen."

Not really, the color saturation doesnt change at all unless you go to extreme angles. If you are looking at it stright on color levels on a LCD are 100 times better then on a CRT

Well it turns out that my mom had some Dell coupons from her business so I ended up getting the Dell for $282 shipped which seems like a good deal for me. Now I just cant wait for it to get here

sorry to hijack your thread :)

Let us know how this LCD works out for you, as I have the"Dell e153fpf" strictly for a office box, it works well. Maybe I should move it temporarily , just to see what she looks like , this will give me a perspective on general appearance , during gaming :)

in my honest opinion waiting for something better, well...you will be waiting forever - if you want an LCD just go out and get it - its a great investment and it is truly better than a crt - ........only the reason of not getting any more eye strain should be enough....health is priceless