28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Tommie
    • Dlewis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna go with tommie, why? I dunno, maybe its because each time I see a post of his, It allways makes me laugh.

Please note, I think "loki123" might be Tommies PR agent :undecided:

Joking aside, both are great spammers members of TMN forum ,

and much apreaciated , well by me anyway, :evil6:

I was taught well by shug. He told me once it was ok to be a joker.  :2funny:

Nah, really it is how I believe life should be looked at. When they teach children in school what is the most important key. It had better be fun to keep their attention.  :knuppel2: So why not a little  :2funny: now and then?

And I am usually on topic,  :evil6: really.  :wink:

And this is a learning site, isn't it?? And one of the best I might add. If it had not been for CA3LE, none of us would even be here. Thanks big guy.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :notworthy:

But dlewis is still the bigger spammer.  :twisted:

If it were really a race, he would probably win. I have no comp at work. And there is no goal to reach, so what are we racing to?  :lost: And what do I win  :?:  :?:

Us noobie really appreciate yours  [and Dlewis] help. :afro:  If it was not for you guys us noobies would be broke paying someone to fix all the ours computers mistakes .

Hey, I was about as noobie as they come when I arrived. So the help came before I even arrived. I am just passing it on in my own style.  :notworthy:

And their are much more knowledgeable folks than myself. I am just there a lot to do what I can, or pass it on to someone else. It is all of the people here who fix things. I don't think there is anyone here who has not asked for help at one time or another. No one:grin2:

Dlewis had a youngun?

Where is my damned cigar?? And what was it??  :smiley6600: I so hope it looks like it's mother.  :smile2: