1. 1. Who will win?

• Tommie
    • Dlewis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe that makes three of us. I wish dlewis would make a post already  :smiley:

He might be taking care of the baby tho.

did ya get a picture? I saw three! :D

oh - that is one beaUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUtiful baby!

Gorman  :undecided:  Lewis              :icon_scratch:

Sounds like there is going to be a big fight. Who here is the...ah... great hype...ah ....I mean hope. I could be wrong about this spammer thing, as I remember spam was used at meals. Is it a eating contest, who can eat the most spam??? :icon_scratch:

I know about dlewis' baby!

and I'm not gonna tell you!    :2funny:

nah nah nah nahnah nah!

Hey, I thought we were kindred souls girl. Now come on. I am a nice guy... most of the time.  :evil6:

*pinches water and glares*

So what was it water? I don't seem to have anything on you, everybody does not already know...wait a minute. Oh yeah, that one time.  :wink:

Hey, I thought we were kindred souls girl. Now come on. I am a nice guy... most of the time.  :evil6:

So what was it water? I don't seem to have anything on you, everybody does not already know...wait a minute. Oh yeah, that one time.  :wink:

Was it a cat fight????

Ya granpa...slice somewhat thin..fry and serve with eggs and grits...and *no sugar* on those grits either...just butter'n'salt'n'pepper...unless you made some red-eye gravy from the fried spam drippings. How often to fix/eat such a meal? Once every 10 years whether you need any or not [geek]:grin:

You were dreaming hun, about Margaret Hoolihan from MASH, and you put my head on her. It wasn't real!

but thanks ;)

Ya granpa...slice somewhat thin..fry and serve with eggs and grits...and *no sugar* on those grits either...just butter'n'salt'n'pepper...unless you made some red-eye gravy from the fried spam drippings. How often to fix/eat such a meal? Once every 10 years whether you need any or not [geek]:grin:

When the coal mine has no more coal!  :haha: Thats when you have a meal like that!

You were dreaming hun, about Margaret Hoolihan from MASH, and you put my head on her. It wasn't real!

but thanks ;)

OH YEAH, the pillow incendent. Now I remember picking feathers out of my teeth. I forgot about that one. The other one when I caught you sneaking in the closet when you thought I was asleep.  :evil6: And the special teddy...

I kinda hope he has a girl. It is the only time in your life you get a word in edgewise with a woman. So far I am still in charge with the little ones.  :2funny:

And I could eat spam like that once a month.  :grin2:

i knew i smelled this thread...

did i hear something about whips and chains???...i need pics  :angel:

and isn't that a beautifull little baby of dlewis' ...perfect little package...just wanna kiss those cheeks...

I have no idea. So where are the pics?? Everybody but me??

What do I have to send a threating e-mail just to see the little tike. And was it a boy or girl  :?: