whos online table!!!

jim2006

I was wondering if anyone else on this site looks at topics just to see who is online or not!!!! And how many are on!!!!? I do and I just thought it may be a cool Idea to add a table or something to the home page or somewere that list the members that are online all at that time and it updates like every minute or something what do you all think!!!!!!?

the chat I dunno about, most insite chats are really shitty unless you can get aholf of  the kind that Yahoo or MSN has. The table would be a good idea., maybe the table can have a link to the persons avarage download and upload speed. This in al would be alot of work on cable though.

I was wondering if anyone else on this site looks at topics just to see who is online or not!!!! And how many are on!!!!? I do and I just thought it may be a cool Idea to add a table or something to the home page or somewere that list the members that are online all at that time and it updates like every minute or something what do you all think!!!!!!?

yea that would be cool  :!:

EDIT: IM would be great too, but im afraid that would kill alot of posts here, and thats not always a good thing

VanBuren  :cool:

LOL  good one Shug...  I was putting my hat on backwards getting ready to go after you before I saw you were kidding  That was funny as hell....  Still trying to clean up all the blood on my screen from yesterday,  still a little quick to draw...  You know jumpy after the gunfight...

I agree I hope cable can do something like that.

Hi jim2006:This may have been what you meant by topics but if you go toTestMy.net

Community .The line below your picture & above the topic with a folder besise it click it .At the bottom of that page there is a members online box.If thats what you meant by topics then you already knew how to get there.It would be nice to have this at the bottom of all pages though.