uh oh..

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

i got a clean install windows xp pro on my computer and now i cant find drivers for anything. The computer didnt come with a cd with drivers so could someone please locate the drivers i need?

Here's the list of devices that have question marks next to them:

PCI device

Other PCI Device Bridge

SM Bus Controller

Unknown Device

Video Controller

and ethernet card i guess since i cant connect to the internet..

Here's the computer:http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/store_access.do?template_type=product_detail&product_code=RC663AA%23ABA&jumpid=oc_R1002_USENC-001_HP%20Pavilion%20Media%20Center%20a1640n%20Desktop%20PC&lang=en&cc=us

(i have the AMD, not Intel..i couldnt find the AMD one)

Guest kamil234

yes, after 2 days i got my computer running. Thank god!

The drivers necessary are not on the page, i had to talk to a HP rep for about 2-3 hours and he got me all the links for the drivers so i had d/l the files, than send them to my downstairs computer that has a cd burner (i got 3 computers) and than burn them to a cd and install them on this computer.

Problem solved.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

yes, after 2 days i got my computer running. Thank god!

The drivers necessary are not on the page, i had to talk to a HP rep for about 2-3 hours and he got me all the links for the drivers so i had d/l the files, than send them to my downstairs computer that has a cd burner (i got 3 computers) and than burn them to a cd and install them on this computer.

Problem solved.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Im glad to hear you resolved it.  :smiley: