ComCast Or Comcorrupted

steadyhunter

I've never experienced anything with Comcast like that, been paying the same bills for the last 3 years, service is almost flawless except for one time, but taht was taken care of and it runs just awesome.  Maybe its because they have competitors in this area?

LOL Tommie Gorman :2funny: I just got off the phone with comcast because my modem/router will shut off when I'm on the net this will be the 7th time they will come out to my house to check on this same problem not very smart :angry:

That has truly got to be getting old. 7 is a bunch. They have been out twice on my satelite. One for install. One to repoint from bad original install. Not bad for 16 months. My main complaints are it is satelite. Not really the ISP.

Best wishes on this trip.  :wink2:

i was very tired thank you for finding all my flaws in the post.  [nerdly]

and the bill is in. the state senators are all rallying in on this one [geek-small] soon my friend soon. for price gouging.

:undecided:

My apologizies if we insulted you in anyway. We do hash dogs to death. But I was with you all the way. I am assuming this is good news you just reported. If so, thanks gooodness. And I still think they did you mom wrong.  :angry: