Fishing anglers

tommie gorman

This person must really be bored.  :roll:

Hey, I like eating them.  :lol:

At least when your bored, you harass anglers instead of Others you may know :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Kinda like when we go down to the Maumee River , for the annual Walley run, and you see things scratched on rock s like, "let them breed", and people say gross things to you as you pass them on your way to the drink.

I personally don't go down there much anymore , as there are litterally thousands of anglers there. You cant even cast w/o snaggin the hell out of two or three other guys. Besides , theres to much poaching going on.

It's so bad , there has to be 50 or so DNR  in a 1-2 mile stretch of water. You still get assholes getting there limit, going home, changing clothes, and driving another vehicle.

No value of exactly what there doing, no recourse, the fines are stiff, I believe $100.00 per fish over limit. And don't get caught droppin trash, $75.00 and up. I think they need to quadruple the fines.

Don't get me wrong, I love the outdoors, and fishing, in fact my Grandfather had  one of Two sporting goods stores here in the area for over 50 years, then came Cabellas , and so-on, so I grew up with the stuff.Cabin cruisers, fishing in the middle of Lake Erie, all the good spots.

I guess I was taught the respect for nature and responsability for actions of mistreating the water and what resides there.

At least when your bored, you harass anglers instead of Others you may know :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Kinda like when we go down to the Maumee River , for the annual Walley run,

Would that be a 10K run or if it last over 2 hours or longer I guess could it be a marathon?  :2funny:

Fly Fishing  :whip2:

Would that be a 10K run or if it last over 2 hours or longer I guess could it be a marathon?  :2funny:

Fly Fishing  :whip2:

Yea,  it's great, here, let me explain it in the best way that I can .

It goes like this ................................[move]Gooonieee-------------GoooooGooooooooo[/move]

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Gotta admit, that one sounds hilarious. But, I guess you already guessed, I missed that one too. But if folks would just learn respect for everything the way they used to. My kids are learning it from me. The only problem I will also need to teach them what to do with folks that have no respect.  :knuppel2: And that is a shame to have to.  :sad:

I normally torture my catch a bit before I release it...You have to assert yourself as the dominant species from time to time.  :roll:

(sarcasm)

Yeah, I tend to do that a lot with fish, I drag them around, carry them in a bucket, scale them for weight and then scales, hack em open, drag them inside, but I give them a bath and maybe powder them with something before I put them over a fire. I guess that's more torturing than a bear that just paws them and then bites them. :icon_scratch:

Whoops, forgot to let em go.