keyhook.exe in startup

yibbleyab

was helping a buddy find crud in his comp (YAY POP UPS!!)

found the MyWebSearch and got rid of it.  went into the MsConfig to make sure it wasnt goin to autostart and re-install as it did to me before.  When i was looking through the startup list I noticed the

"c:windowssystem32keyhook.exe"

anyone know if this is something common on laptops or if it even needs to be there?  after searching google i found some people say it should be, while others say it shouldnt.  That only leaves one option left.. ask the experts here :)

Ryan,

Yes you're right he does use SiS and thank you VERY much for posting that link.  I forwarded it to him as well.   :haha::twisted: Good thing I told him to hold off on getting rid of it!  :twisted::haha:

Once again (and again..and again..) this site proves to be better then any other I've found

!!TESTMY IS THE SH..  :oops:... er... stuff.....

"the good things in life are usually not easy"

" Peace and love are harder to spread then hate and violence "

Ryan,

Yes you're right he does use SiS and thank you VERY much for posting that link.  I forwarded it to him as well.  :haha::twisted: Good thing I told him to hold off on getting rid of it!  :twisted::haha:

Once again (and again..and again..) this site proves to be better then any other I've found

!!TESTMY IS THE SH..  :oops:... er... stuff.....

"the good things in life are usually not easy"

" Peace and love are harder to spread then hate and violence "

Im glad to help.  :smiley: