I spent all day on this thing and don't know what else to do - Please Help!!!

sunuva

it's a nikon 3200 coolpix I have had for a couple of years..it takes superb still pictures but has allways had a clicking sound in background..I have a new Canon SD500 7.1pixel that makes superb movies but I think the old Nikon makes better still pictures..I have a 'hobby' picture board if interested..

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=2899

also I discovered this morning HughesNet (the ol DirectWav) has it's OWN testing site for speed..URL address can be seen in pitcutre in browser..

hughestest.jpg?

Bottom line is everyday they are improving electronics, modems, phones, all kinds of gadgets...

so, I suggest making do with whatever you have for as long as you can stand it..

then get the latest thing on the market..and be content with it for a few years..then, by then, your 2 or 3 year old stuff will be a 'dinosaur'.. :smile2:

wash ,rinse, repeat..

case in point..

my state-of- the- art Dell computer that's 2 years old is already 'out of date' compared to what's out there now..I did bite the bullet and bought a GForce graphics upgrade card..$160..and added 1 gig of ram stick but that's all I'm putting in it for awhile..

next computer I get will be a dual core processor type computer

that's 'HOT' right now..much faster..already..

one more case in point while I'm on here..I know these well off retired couple..(own a couple of Subway sandwich franchises, etc)..they GAVE ME their 2 year old 57" HDTV Hitachi because SHE decided she didn't want the big as a piano thing and wanted a plasma TV to hang on the wall..

WHATEVER..LOL..

I'll take it!..

sure beats my 25" Phillips I was watching..LOL..

I hear ya.. :haha:

I'm nearing 55 and for years and years I avoided 'rich' people like the plague..

mainly because what few I had briefly met they were all 'snooty'..

but if you ever become a genuine friend to some..wow..

they can pull strings for you in the job place, give you a job,

or in my case, give me their 'junk'..LOL..

One rich man's junk?, is for sure, a poor man's TREASURE! :wink: