Torrent Question

Sparticus

I have a torrent question. Well I should say torrent client question. I use bit comet right now, and I can only download how much I can upload if that makes since... so i'm only downloading at about 135 kb/s. Is there any torrent client that doesn't limit your download compared to your upload?

I have a torrent question. Well I should say torrent client question. I use bit comet right now, and I can only download how much I can upload if that makes since... so i'm only downloading at about 135 kb/s. Is there any torrent client that doesn't limit your download compared to your upload?

Man, that is my D/L ( 135 kb/s ). You bite.  :tickedoff:

You can just right click on "my computer" the icon on your desktop. Click properties and it will say #.# # GB of ram. Find out how much it says.

I think he means how much ram is utorrent using. not how much is installed on the comp. To find out how much resources the program is using press Ctrl-alt-del...then under go to the processes tap, and under image name look for utorrent. To the far left it will show you how much is being used.

I think he means how much ram is utorrent using. not how much is installed on the comp. To find out how much resources the program is using press Ctrl-alt-del...then under go to the processes tap, and under image name look for utorrent. To the far left it will show you how much is being used.

Ya i misread lol. I was wondering why sparticus wanted to know how much ram he had.  :uglystupid2: