Can't Block IP address

dlewis23

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting connections from a few IP's, but i block them but they can still connect, they are connecting 100's of times too

271 61.132.94.163

405 58.207.176.210

415 124.157.148.41

does anybody have anything to try?

-------------------------ANSWER---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try a program like X-netstat it shows all Ip's connecting to your machine @ any given time.. 

I personally use it to kill  OR BOOT nOObs while playing a game called Worms Armageddon While i'm hosting.

Right Click .......make rule Auto kill.  Bubye......for ever.!

simple.

http://www.freshsoftware.com/xns/pro/

X-NetStat Professional shows your current Internet and network connections in realtime. These connections are established each time you visit a web page, send an instant message, check your email, or anytime you do network activity that requires you to connect to another computer.  They also appear when outside computers attempt to connect to your machine, authorized or not.

Information shown includes local and remote addresses, local and remote ports, the status, the age of the connection, how much bandwidth/traffic the connection is using (when the Packet Sniffer is activated), and the program/process behind it. Its kind of like Internet radar, and you can even kill or block unwanted connections.

The Professional edition of X-NetStat offers a ton of additional features that are geared towards Network Administrators for their tasks of monitoring and managing networks.  X-NetStat Professional contains powerful features like a Rules system that lets you set up actions based on network conditions, a comprehensive Network Statistics window displaying information on network interfaces and protocols, a server that lets you access XNS information remotely, a collection of Lookup Tools (TraceRoute, WHOIS, Finger, DNS, Web Search, Server Version, NetBIOS Lookup, Online Tools, etc), a Port Database, Logging capabilities, transmission LED lights, a dockable ViewBar, and many more features.

The program should be especially useful for network administrators, traffic managers, power users, and those concerned about Internet/network security.  Check out the X-NetStat User's Manual (under the Help menu) for a tour of all of X-NetStat Professional's features. .   

Enjoy!

I do, and not to sound disrespectful, but what does it go to? Is that your territory?