OK Spammers...What Day?

Aggr3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. But with all I won, I might as well share it. And if you are bring hotties tdawndaz, I don't think I find any problem with that!  :smiley:

I meant share it with you big guy, really.  :grin2: Don't you trust me??  tdawndaz said hotties. So I assume that meant at least 2 more. And wherever momma T goes so does water.  :evil6: So lets go pick them up. Should I go rent a bike?? And watch the name calling, you.  :twisted: I aint nobodies bitch... yet. ( maybe water's)  :shocked:

Just my random thoughts, if I hadn't joined testmy net forum , the competition would still be on, and the post count would be at 199135 posts ,

this  profound thought make me feel very humble , :lol:

............. :idiot2:

Your wisdom and humility does humble me greatly Roco.  :lol:

Truly we are greatful, coknuck and I for letting us win on this auspicious day.  :notworthy:

And if you are bring hotties tdawndaz, I don't think I find any problem with that!  :smiley:

i wuz talking about u guys...duh..."me and two hotties...ie: tommie and coknuck)

It's a deal.... :afro:

whoo hoooo...i got a date with aggr3...gotta go ask water's permission...brb...  :grin2:

It appears the deal is off then. I guess we will have to grab water and 3 more hotties then.  :shocked: Later momma T.  The night ain't getting any younger.  [geek]

yeh...aggr3 said that u two would want to be alone...so that's cool...

Don't take it wrong Tdawnaz......but I think they would rather be alone.... :evil6:

You know how they are.. :twisted::shock: