New Phone

dlewis23

It would really depend on the features you want. The thing I look for first is the longest talk time. As you battery dies your range drops. I then look for features I need.

The M1 seems to have the longest talk time of 3.8 hrs.

talk time/battery life isnt a problem for me, my phone sits on change at work almost all day anyways.

I used to love  Motorolas..

My wife has a SamsungT629

My counsin has the Cing. 3125 and the side kick 3

And friend at work has the LG enV VX-9900 as well as the Krazr

Of all the phones i like the BLACKBERRY PEARL the most.

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1053

Not because it is mine but the screen is awesome,

as a smart phone its fast,

the media card slot is nice,

great features and all the cool stuff.

The Cing. 3125 OS is windows Mobile i think and it is hard to navigate at times.

The Blackberry is just great in my opinion

And th little pearl is a track ball and once you learn to move it, it becomes very effective to use...

Just my 5 cents.

And dlewis23, it seems you do like Samsung phones as well as TVs. :grin:

Same here also. Mine is up too. I went in and asked for a phone that has call waiting only. Nothing fancy. You know simple.  :evil6: Knew I would get looks.

Got this LG AMC Pacer looking piece of crap. So I figure as long as it works. Get home after purchasing a spare battery also. When I go to charge up the extra battery, guess what?  :tickedoff: It has to be in the phone for the home charger to work.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Will see what they have to say about it tomorrow. I have been there before they were even called Verizon.  :knuppel2:

Same here also. Mine is up too. I went in and asked for a phone that has call waiting only. Nothing fancy. You know simple.  :evil6: Knew I would get looks.

Got this LG AMC Pacer looking piece of crap. So I figure as long as it works. Get home after purchasing a spare battery also. When I go to charge up the extra battery, guess what?  :tickedoff: It has to be in the phone for the home charger to work.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Will see what they have to say about it tomorrow. I have been there before they were even called Verizon.  :knuppel2:

that sucks

btw, the problem that I am having is that the phone's signal/reception randomly drops from full signal to 0 and at that moment I find myself unable to receive phone calls....I know its not the coverage since I have other verizon wireless phones that get great reception so I figure it must be the phone....what made me skeptical, however, is that this is my 2nd vx8300 since they already gave me a replacement....

but unfortunately the issue still exists, so.....I am sad to say LG Vx8300 has disappointed me....

thats definitely an interesting comparison indeed....and it is true...I love the vx8600 for its sleek looks, but those keys that are totally touch sensitive...well....its hard to find them, although once you get used to it I dont think you will have a problem with it....

and that send/end button issue thing....end button has always been on the same spot with LG phones, same goes for the send/start button....

one thing that motorola has going for it I think is that there is availability to flash the phones software and totally take verizon wireless out of the picture....and actually regain control of all the phones features, not just something that verizon decides to give us

Your search - LG VX3450 phone - did not match any documents.

New enough google does not have a pic yet. So here's mine. I think the wife had my old one open and sat on it and broke the hinge. (Not me)

The flash is broken. I think it looks a little bit girly with it's shape. Now maybe I can post between you 2 speed demons.