New to the Site! Attn all DWAY Users!

The WizARD

Just registered, I've been checking out your site for a couple of weeks now and running speed tests to make sure my DWAYSat is giving me the goods.  I've noticed the last couple of weeks, the speeds in both directions has been very inconsistent and yesterday my modem firmware got upgraded.  I had to enroll and post my speed test because it's been the first time in a week, I've been back above 1000 on the down. I'm aware that direcway is in the process of a masive system upgrade, but does anyone know any specifics? And what are the potential pluses or minuses after the system upgrade? (Just thought I'd throw these out there.)

Once again, great sight and I'm sure I'll be visiting (at least reading) daily.

Thanks!

Awesome man, Welcome to he site.. anyone with Patrick as an Avvy is a friend to me and my daughters.  :haha: Glad to have ya man, dont be a stranger. That goes for you too Aggr, I see your stuck up ass lurking here all the time and never posting.  :evil2: For shame... Shame.  :twisted:

Im not exactly sure, but most of the upgrades are dealing with firmware on the modems (DW7000 and HN7000s), and software at the NOCs.  Aparently, these upgrades are making it possible for those folks who are on the "Pro Plus" plan to actually get their advertised speeds, and are making improvements on those peak hour slow downs. 

Welcome to the forum WizARD

:welcome:

I missed some postings the past 12 hours, need a break. Been snowing the past few hours, light, but my signal has been right around 72.  :smiley:

A little correction, DirecWay can't give you the goods, it's now HughesNet and they can't give you the goods, [move]you need to buy it. :2funny:[/move]

Welcome again.