Mannequin rapist faces life in prison!!??!??

Shug7272

Big Money HAHA I don't get anythng extra for this crap i'm so close to quiting.

This will never pay off, i'm trying to CNC parts that normally would take 60hrs in 18hrs so they can be on a plane at 8am and installed by 5pm.

Well hell ol friend if nothing else your getting bad ass experience. I can see why you are getting ready to quit if you are getting screwed like that. I dont know how your boss works, but if he is fair (I doubt at this time you would say he was fair no matter what, :evil6: , and I would understand) you could get some nice promotions. Anyway, good luck man, get the hell off here finish the shit up and hit the damn bed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hell ol friend if nothing else your getting bad ass experience. I can see why you are getting ready to quit if you are getting screwed like that. I dont know how your boss works, but if he is fair (I doubt at this time you would say he was fair no matter what, :evil6: , and I would understand) you could get some nice promotions. Anyway, good luck man, get the hell off here finish the shit up and hit the damn bed.

My boss is a jerk, everybody hates him, he is the reason why i am here. If i wasent off here i would be bored out of my mind. there is nothing to do when the tool is cutting.

Oh. yeah, I worked in a machine shop or two to. It is boring. S no one else is around then? Surely you have a radio going. And do you have to be back in the morning too?

I had the radio going. but it got boring, nothing good on at 12am. I have to be back at 5:30 am if i come back.

I remember one time we were putting out this one job which they had figured out to take 4 days total. Damned neatr the whole shop was working on it. Well 2 days into the job someone figures out it was all wrong. So our boss comes out screaming (2nd shift no graveyard) lets get it started all over. 1 1/2 before closing. The whole place was nuts for the next couple of days. Overtime to be had. And of course the salary had nothing extra to look forward to.  :wink2: We barely made it. So yeah crunch jobs suck. But later on you will be talking about it and laughing. Just not till you get some sleep. And what ever you do, do not drive with as little sleep as you have had.

In case you have not read they are still putting my step son back together because he was working too much overtime and fell asleep and ran into the back of a lumber truck. He has multiple broken bones, missing nose, half his lower lip. So whatever you do for that young-in, make sure you have a ride home.  :wink2: Just my thoughts.

Its not what you do its the fact its a HABITUAL OFFENDER.

3 strikes your out.

Get a clue.

Granted, but really? come on, in this case , can't we see that this dude has some sexually issues? NOT making excuses for his utterly irresponsible actions.

See , this is where we need to stop building prisons, and take a good hard look at society, hell , this type of sexual predatory behavior has most likely been through stages w/ this guy , since he was a child. No one cared enough to show him the way. To guide him, probably , just prosecute, prosecute, and more.

You might think I.m crazy , but get in line.

IMO we spend way to much time punishing disoriented folks for something while at the same time, hiring the best attorneys(that our money will buy) to get us out of something we did. :icon_scratch:

Maybe if we tried to identify what causes , (at the start), these type of infractions, we could fix them. Therefore, less prison, less tax , less government workers, and so on. In turn a much better life.

Yea all sounds good, but who is gonna pay for that ? Right? Just give him the mandatory! Why not, until the shoes on the other foot :thumbsup:

:2funny: They should find him a job in a mannequin factory ,

but I guess if he had a wife she would accuse him of fooling around at work,

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Honey , what are all the drill bits for? :2funny: :2funny:

A first offense murder rapist gets short time no matter how gory, and a doll molester gets life imprisonment. Someone in our system needs to get a life. This is wrong.  :angry5:

I think it is time to take a look at our legal system. It would be cheaper to buy amd marry him to a mannequin than what we are getting ready to spend on his trial.  :angry:

A first offense murder rapist gets short time no matter how gory, and a doll molester gets life imprisonment. Someone in our system needs to get a life. This is wrong.  :angry5:

I think it is time to take a look at our legal system. It would be cheaper to buy amd marry him to a mannequin than what we are getting ready to spend on his trial.  :angry:

Sorry Tommie I had to  :lol: at that , but , Yes you are so right , WTF is going on , cant somebody buy him a inflatable  up doll , they come with all working attachments ,,................... so I have been told  :wink2::evil6:

I fully agree Tommie , life for what ? breaking a few windows ,

have any of the mannequins filed charges ? :evil6:

so he faces life = $1/2 million cost to the tax payer , for the sake of a bit of help  :evil2:=$50 in a posted  plain wrapper, compleat with puncture repair outfit 

No his sister Kelly.  :shocked:

Just post right here with that aakash.

http://www.testmy.net/forum/b-41

Just click on new topic and put in your own words what you want it to do, and about how much you want to spend. Now you will probably have to do the currency exchange your self. You can pick up a money exchanger on google.

coknuck he is new and from India. He might need a little help.  :wink2:

I fully agree Tommie , life for what ? breaking a few windows ,

have any of the mannequins filed charges ? :evil6:

so he faces life = $1/2 million cost to the tax payer , for the sake of a bit of help  :evil2:=$50 in a posted  plain wrapper, compleat with puncture repair outfit 

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  OMG ,  No wonder your so damn happy all the time, Sicko :2funny: :2funny:

Where can I get one?:evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: