Recent Discussions Shrink?

Sparticus

It seems to be breathing.. growing and shrinking over and over. I have noticed it a couple times.  :2funny: CA3LE's hand probably accidentally slipped to the update testmy button while he was watching... umm.... internet entertainment... for men... with one hand.  :azn: If ya know what mean.. huh,,, ha ha... Mwa ha... MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaaaaaaaaaaha.

It seems to be breathing.. growing and shrinking over and over. I have noticed it a couple times.  :2funny: CA3LE's hand probably accidentally slipped to the update testmy button while he was watching... umm.... internet entertainment... for men... with one hand.  :azn: If ya know what mean.. huh,,, ha ha... Mwa ha... MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaaaaaaaaaaha.

that or it is suppose to do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

i was just thinking of ur best interest sparticus...i couldn't just sit here and say nothing and then find out later that it fell off in ur hand...wow what a mess that'd be...huh?...of course these days they might be able to reattach it...maybe using bailing wire for extra stability...sometimes i have really good ideas...huh? whaddya think?