This is scary

Sparticus

Dont you love how they say all of our vulnerabilities on the media? "The mall has barely any security, and could easily be a terrorist target" was something i heard on the news last night. OH THATS NICE, LETS TELL EVERYONE THE MALL HAS BAD SECURITY!! Maybe then they can plan where they want to put the bomb. I think the media is retarted and probably causes alot of whats going on today.

It's just a self regulating tech. thing, it goes back centuries , the first tribe invented the sword , another tribe copied it, so the first tribe invented a shield , and so it goes on and on , nothing new in that , and it keeps the world economies going ,   

it allso creates a level playing field , giving no great advantage to any one tribe ,and maybe just stops wars starting,

and I am sure most tribes have more uptodate info on the oposition,

(they probably make most of the components anyway  :evil6:)

that is complete BS. Once the fire a missle that can get to space, we will see it and shoot it down. thats the main reason for the aegis missile system. And we can still talk with everything because of this thing called underground cables that wire the world. the only thing we would loose communication with are the subs, but then they just go back to radio like in WW2.

Dont you love how they say all of our vulnerabilities on the media? "The mall has barely any security, and could easily be a terrorist target" was something i heard on the news last night. OH THATS NICE, LETS TELL EVERYONE THE MALL HAS BAD SECURITY!! Maybe then they can plan where they want to put the bomb. I think the media is retarted and probably causes alot of whats going on today.

I have had thoughts like this in the past, especially with terrorist. If China is testing this already, then they know what they can do. I imagine many countries already know of MANY things that could hurt the US that our media wont know for decades. I am truly affraid Bush is gonna piss off so many countries at once that if they just pull their heads out and work together we could be in trouble. I dont know what it will take to teach America to stay at home and stop trying to police the world, but I hope it is not China that teaches us that lesson.

that is complete BS. Once the fire a missle that can get to space, we will see it and shoot it down. thats the main reason for the aegis missile system. And we can still talk with everything because of this thing called underground cables that wire the world. the only thing we would loose communication with are the subs, but then they just go back to radio like in WW2.

yeah but what about the anti-aegis missile that shoots down the aegis missile , they haven't got it yet ? are you sure on that , going back to WW2 , as long as the opposition is willing to sit around and wait , WW3 will be the end if it happens , and not very likely INHO, nobody will win that one,

China will be the top dog one day,  no civilization/tribe has stayed top dog forever ,

i.e. roman, greek, etc , you name it, they all came and went into history , and that is how it should be , it keeps the big wheel of life turning

:2funny::haha::2funny: You worry too much. We really only see part of what we are capable of during a war. Everytime we attacked Sudam I learned some of the new things we have. The chinese are probably only going to attack what they finally discovered by accident. I am sure we have plenty they have no idea even exists. No the sky is not falling. When you think you haveit figured out, you will have only discovered maybe 1% of what is really out here.

You should know this shug. The space ships we keep seeing that the US gov't keeps letting us see. Who do you think owns those?? Really? There is nothing to fear, except fear itself.  :lol:

I mean you are still amazed by what we built in the 1950's.  :confused2:

:2funny::haha::2funny: You worry too much. We really only see part of what we are capable of during a war. Everytime we attacked Sudam I learned some of the new things we have. The chinese are probably only going to attack what they finally discovered by accident. I am sure we have plenty they have no idea even exists. No the sky is not falling. When you think you haveit figured out, you will have only discovered maybe 1% of what is really out here.

You should know this shug. The space ships we keep seeing that the US gov't keeps letting us see. Who do you think owns those?? Really? There is nothing to fear, except fear itself.  :lol:

I mean you are still amazed by what we built in the 1950's.  :confused2:

Like every other great nation in the history of the world our arrogance and corruption will be our downfall. To think we are the first nation in the history of the world that will remain a juggernaut forever is a lil naive.

Like every other great nation in the history of the world our arrogance and corruption will be our downfall. To think we are the first nation in the history of the world that will remain a juggernaut forever is a lil naive.

you got it in one Shug , but I still reckon you are good for a hundred or so years yet