Which cell phone to get ...

disturbed

HA HA !....I am returning my LG vx8300 to Verizon since I was not satisfied with it .... the phone had trouble receiving phone calls for some odd reason, and its not the fact that I am in a house that is actually made out of bricks since my other phones have good reception, but there is really something wrong with the phone...

They sent me one replacement unit, same phone, and the problem still exists....

Long story short....I am mailing the phone back for a different make/model

What is everyone else using with verizon wireless ?

I am thinking between the Samsung a930 or the motorola razr v3m - I am also thinking of holding of for couple of weeks and see what else is released...there is a rumor verizon will have the Motorola razr MAXX (...i like that phone a lot)....

Whats your opinion on this ?.....

PS. I dont like anything like a smartphone/pda type of a device

:2funny:  Actually I just got the 8300 a couple of days ago. I really like it. And the 3450 I thought looked so girly, well my wife went back up there and got it. The same one I turned in.  :2funny: Sorry you had a bad experience. The only trouble I have had was leaving the speaker phone on, and putting it to my ear, WHAT DID YOU SAY??  :lol:

"The MOTORAZR maxx is expected to be available in the second half of 2006.  For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative."

MOTORAZR maxx

Pretty cool phone. If you can't wait that long just go with the RAZR, even though everybody has them.

"The MOTORAZR maxx is expected to be available in the second half of 2006.  For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative."

MOTORAZR maxx

Pretty cool phone. If you can't wait that long just go with the RAZR, even though everybody has them.

I like that

Me too!!! :smiley:

When is it coming out??

The MOTORAZR maxx is expected to be available in the second half of 2006.  For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative.

:haha: :haha: :haha: i guess they missed that

the phone is already out actually, you can buy it unlocked for gsm networks but verizon is supposedly getting them as well.......i dont know when though

i really wanna wait for that phone, so I might as well....I just wish someone could give me a projected date for it coming on verizon's phone lineup....

the phone is already out actually, you can buy it unlocked for gsm networks but verizon is supposedly getting them as well.......i dont know when though

i really wanna wait for that phone, so I might as well....I just wish someone could give me a projected date for it coming on verizon's phone lineup....

well if its GSM it will only work on AT&T (cingular) and t-mobile. Verizon will have to have a CDMA version.