Happy Birthday Water!

coknuck

you've been 29 so many times i still dont know if i'd be born yet but happy birthday and love u much  :angel: *i wont say anything*  :lipsrsealed: but i love u and that counts  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I love you more than to the moon and back beaner punkin boy!   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

(oh,. and yes you were born)

:2funny:

Uhhh......no ....you did'nt  :whaa:  :2funny: :2funny: They were born  :2funny: :2funny:

bitch I borned them :P

and  (not a blow off btw, but a real btw) btw, thank you all for making me feel special today. Especially to conuck. Aggr3 would have done this for me, but it seems I have a friend who pre-empted him.

You guys have no idea what it means to me to have such an extended family (being as I have no more real blood ties other than my children and Aggr3, there is no-one). This was special, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I have had a lot of blessings in my life, but this site ranks high in those. I will always remember what you gave me today. Thank you.

Now enough sappy shit - out comes the cat - o - nine tails!

(thanks Conuck)

:smitten:

:smiley:cake.gif

[move]water...a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me[/move]

cheers2.gifcake.gifchampagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D  :smitten:

i didn't forget about u...i just forgot to post this...i thought about u all day at work...and knew i forgot to post...hope this was a great bday for ya...even tho u had to work some of it...at least u got to see ur friends at work for a bit... :) ...

:smitten: