Interesting psp video

resopalrabotnick

I currently have a psp brink in my hands

now it did not happen like this

but i got to say brinking your psp sucks

Mine happen from overcooking my psp to much(it runs at 222mhz i made it ran at 333)

i blew out the motherboard

Y did i do that?????????

To run iso(illigal copies of games)

and run a lot of homebrew

including psp radio which allowed me to lisent to audio streaming from Shoutcast serve

so it was really cool

plus i had tons of emulators

luckily my friend has one he never uses so im gonna steal it from him

LOL

u snooze you lose

and its a 2.8 so i can downgrade it

to 1.5

the magical firmware

Haha, I would never do that to my psp. I mean why mess with it. A. you can break it permanently. B. I don't know why people need iso's on theirs.. when psp games aren't even that much. Meh, people never give up. Same thing for modding the 360. The freaking thing is like a pc, why mod it and potentially lose 400 dollars by breaking it.  :idiot2:

People just have to mess with things instinctively. If they think they can make it better for next to nothing, they have to try. And unfortunately sometimesthey lose. We do the same to our computers. Who take a strangers advise and do anything to his or her computer, we advise people everyday on here. They really don't know us. But we have built up a trust with the public. That in no ways means we are right.  :wink: And some comps cost much more.

Haha, I would never do that to my psp. I mean why mess with it. A. you can break it permanently. B. I don't know why people need iso's on theirs.. when psp games aren't even that much. Meh, people never give up. Same thing for modding the 360. The freaking thing is like a pc, why mod it and potentially lose 400 dollars by breaking it.  :idiot2:

Y?????

Becuase The Psp is close to nothing without homebrew

Seriously u think the psp is cool for about a week after that it loses its charm

thats where homebrew comes in

homebrew opens the door to so many things

like u said isos(which really i dont get the point either cuase frankly theres only like 3 or 4 good games 4 the psp) ,

Emulators(One of my favs)

movies (u can only watch mp4 movies and they have to b name a certain way)

old school games,

with homebrew and a set of good psp speakers your psp can become an internet boombox (another Fav)

The ability to dl a song from your home computer wherever you are as long as there wifi

an ebook reader( i have actually read a whole book on my psp)

the ability to transfer files from one psp to another wirelessly as long as they got a certain homebrew app on both psps(btw that has been around before the zune)

simply put i can do a lot more going the homebrew way than the sony way

thats why i chose the dark side

im currently on the proccess of buying another 1

but i need one i can do homebrew stuff on

thats the problem now a days

finding one u can downgrade

i seen the risk but im willing to take them again