its about time :)

Blunted 2

i'm gonna wait a month or so cause in my area OOL is comin out with a 50/50 service so i wonder what verizon is gonna do.  maybe 50/50 also or even higher 50/100.  who knows but everytime one upgrades the other comes back with something else so something is gonna go higher because in the last year i went from 10/1 to 15/2 to 30/2 and again to 30/5 just because of them fighting it out for speed.

i'm gonna wait a month or so cause in my area OOL is comin out with a 50/50 service so i wonder what verizon is gonna do.  maybe 50/50 also or even higher 50/100.  who knows but everytime one upgrades the other comes back with something else so something is gonna go higher because in the last year i went from 10/1 to 15/2 to 30/2 and again to 30/5 just because of them fighting it out for speed.

50/50 would be real nice

hm. i got me 3/256 it works out to about 3.5/384

i really would have no idea what to do with those 30 down packages. all i really want is maybe a meg or meg and a half up. otherwise for the daily grind 3 down is fine. (and i don't really /need/ more up either. it would just be gravy)

but if you can find use for it, more power to ya!

hm. i got me 3/256 it works out to about 3.5/384

i really would have no idea what to do with those 30 down packages. all i really want is maybe a meg or meg and a half up. otherwise for the daily grind 3 down is fine. (and i don't really /need/ more up either. it would just be gravy)

but if you can find use for it, more power to ya!

yea for daily things, 3mbps down is fine. the upload tho is what kills me. epically for sending large files 512kbps just inst enough