Opt Online 50/50 pipe "Ultra" tier?

JesterC

Its been testing for a while, anyone have any idea when it will come out.

http://www.cablevision.com/index.jhtml?id=2005_11_07

Theres no word on this yet, tests are being done in some remote parts of Long Island, and at the same time they are thinking of introducing switched digital video to free up even more bandwidth

Was just wondering, been enjoying boost for a while becoming more paranoid of the so called "Opt Online Death Cap".

I figured a 50/50 pipe would have no cap whatsoever in terms of bandwith distrubution among a area.

they dont cap boost anymore and some people even reported uploading 1 terabyte in a month and that would cap anyone if there was one.  not 1 person reported getting capped yet with boost so i wouldnt worry much unless you upload terabytes a month cause people reported uploading about a terabyte and have not gotten capped yet.  also i pay $45 a month for boost and to go from $45 to $200 a month for Ultra isnt a good deal unless you own a business.