did u like the site??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. did u like the site??

• no
    • yes
    • not really
    • u need 2 add more
    • it sucks

Yes I check your site out and the music quality sucks!!! I understand totally why I have to use free hosts to!!! And there file size limit sucks!!!! But if you want to put some good quality music on there you should use 100webspace.com they say there file size limit is 500KB but it is not I have uploaded like 3MB so don't worry!!!! Also they have ads witch they didn't used to so that sucks just like the file size limit they didn't used to have one you could upload whatever you wanted but no they do!!! But there ad is just a little ad about the size of text on top!!!! Check them out and enjoy them!!! Also they host domains free so look for a domain for like 5 dollars cheapest I found and get it hosted if you want!!!! Also I would be weary about posting link in this forum i have seen others banned for doing it thanks!!!!

work on the layout, resize the pics because they all take up too much space on the main page, then stick them side by side. also, u should get adobe photoshop so u can make stuff for your site. :) remember, websites used to be about information, but nowadays u could have the site with the most info but the plainest layout so no one would care about your site. 'Eye appeal is buy appeal!'

work on the layout, resize the pics because they all take up too much space on the main page, then stick them side by side. also, u should get adobe photoshop so u can make stuff for your site. :) remember, websites used to be about information, but nowadays u could have the site with the most info but the plainest layout so no one would care about your site. 'Eye appeal is buy appeal!'

:) Ahhhh good suggestions, eye candy makes perfect sense, especially from cobra a guy thats knows..... thats why he is the graphics PIMp....and if you don't believe it look at all the tight Sig's he made 4ppl on this site...... good luck with site and good idea asking ppl for suggestions, we have some really talented ppl in many areas here, thats what makes TESTMY.NET such a cool site..... :)

8) Microwave

hey thanks for the suggestions, yea i was thinkig about adding photo by adobe but i still need 2 buy it, and how do u add it to google?? and yea the sound quality does suck cause they only limit u 2 like 1mb and most of my songs were like 4mb so i had 2 convert it 2 a smaller size. but one day ill upgrade. im still not sure on how i want the site 2 look like but ass i do add more things i guess ill be coming up with more things. and about the sig thing yea ill add it soon, when i have a bit more time.