Sign in to follow this  
jamaicarocks

Recording

From the asx file you linked, it appears that they are in Windows Media Video format.

<Ref Href="mms://65.115.210.77/tiyd/tiyd_mbr_012607.wmv"/>

There are several programs able to bypass copy protections and rip this kind of format to a standard file; however, this may be against the wishes of the person streaming the content.  Your best bet is to contact the streaming host and see if they will provide you with a method of downloading a full copy of the file, otherwise you risk being in violation of several areas of the DMCA.

The file properties as I checked show this as not being a protected file however it is copyrighted.

mms://65.115.210.77/tiyd/tiyd_mbr_012607.wmv

I would bet that these videos are stored online and can be called up at a later date. The show plays fine in Winamp and Windows MP All you would need to do is add a new bookmark with the file address for playback at a later date. This would save a lot of disk space.  :wink2: Windows media player will allow burning to disc on non protected media from mms servers. as will Winamp... I checked them both. It is quite easy to do on Windows Media Player 11 when the show is from a "wmv" and unprotected.

Good luck!!

Sign in to follow this