One of the Best kept Secret on tha Net

Deltamusic

www.testmy.net has got to be one of the Nets best kept secrets! 

When I first got high speed internet service in 2003 I had a hard time finding a place to check my broadband speed. I ran across this site in early 2004 and have been thankful ever since! Had always stayed away from forums because they seemed so cold to the "newbies" that were not familiar with the ways of forums & networking.This was not the case here on testmy.net but just the opposite.

I remember trying to get my first sig to work with no luck and CA3LE jumped in and showed me my mistakes and helped me along. Now with a membership of over 40,000 I have found the answers to most of my questions without having to ask. There is a wealth of info to be found here along with what I refer to as the "Benchmark" of broadband speed test on the interet.

So here is a long past due [glow=red,2,300]Thank You[/glow] to CA3LE and all the others for providing such a worthwhile service to the Broadband Community! :occasion14:

[move][glow=red,2,300]Support Testmy,Net[/glow][/move] :icon_salut:   :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

www.testmy.net has got to be one of the Nets best kept secrets! 

When I first got high speed internet service in 2003 I had a hard time finding a place to check my broadband speed. I ran across this site in early 2004 and have been thankful ever since! Had always stayed away from forums because they seemed so cold to the "newbies" that were not familiar with the ways of forums & networking.This was not the case here on testmy.net but just the opposite.

I remember trying to get my first sig to work with no luck and CA3LE jumped in and showed me my mistakes and helped me along. Now with a membership of over 40,000 I have found the answers to most of my questions without having to ask. There is a wealth of info to be found here along with what should be called the "benchmark for broadband speed-test" on the internet today.

So here is a long past due [glow=red,2,300]Thank You[/glow] to CA3LE and all the others for providing such a worthwhile service to the Broadband Community! :occasion14:

[move][glow=red,2,300]Support Testmy,Net[/glow][/move] :icon_salut:  :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

I'll second that deltamusic  :icon_thumright:

Deltamusic I like you stumbled onto this site by accident, and think it is one of if not the best sites on the net. I link to it from my own site meant to advertise for my small computer repair business www.apmcr.com shameless plug its nothing fancy but i make sure to tell my friends about it. I once got into an argument with an adelphia tech over TMN she said it had a horrible diagnostic I told her she was an idiot and needed to actually test something before passing judgement. This site is one of my many tabs that i have open always and although i do not post much  ( fear of looking like an idiot) I am always welcomed and have never had a bad experience here so BULLY for you CA3LE most excellent site

Just my 2 pennies which if i melt them down are worth .10 so would that mean by proxy im adding my 10 cents?

. This site is one of my many tabs that i have open always and although i do not post much  ( fear of looking like an idiot) I am always welcomed and have never had a bad experience here so BULLY for you CA3LE most excellent site

Just my 2 pennies which if i melt them down are worth .10 so would that mean by proxy im adding my 10 cents?

I agree 100% I have a banner for testmy.net on all my pages. It is one of the older banners as there are no new ones yet avaliable. :wink: It does show how much the site has changed since those early days, and have noticed quite a few refs on my logs. Wish I got as many on Adsense! http://deltamusic-live.blogspot.com is where you can see the old banner..