Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi and good day

hi there hamed :wave: ...welcome to testmy.net :welcome: but i see that, even tho this is just ur 2nd post u r actually coming up on ur 1 year anniversary...dec 5 will be 1 year here for u...happy anniversary...

hope u come back more often :)

who is ur provider...??... i see u have satellite of some sort...who do subscribe through? then i can point u to ur provirder board here at testmy.net

ubuntu 7.10

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 1815 Kbps about 1.8 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Download Speed is:: 222 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/12/01 - 5:23pm

Bottom Line:: 32X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 4.61 sec

Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 13.503 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 294.57 % faster than the average for host (241.184)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-NQ7ZISDR4

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071126 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.10 [!]

share2-RB2E45UWO

tweaks:

tcpoptimizer, proxy.smartwifi.com.ph

what's up with smartbro lately? all smartbro subscribers here in our place lost connection last thursday. i can't do anything and then i tried to use proxy and poof i can browse the net again but still can't play online games even yahoo messenger. just pure internet browsing. tried  :smiley6600: smartbro csr *1888 and there's no response like  :buck2: are they  :lipsrsealed: something that they even closed their hotline *1888?  :angry: i don't have a landline here so i dunno if the other hotline is accessible  :sad:

Guest ExtremeFusion

@heavenandhell

If my memory serves me right, according to trojanvirus (i have not seen his post lately, what could be his whereabouts..anyways back to off topic reply)

The motto of the Call Center is somewhat like this don't put an *** between you and me...!  :tickedoff::wtf:

The motto of the Call Center is somewhat like this don't put an ass between you and me...!

this one's like  :buck2:

back to topic

share2-MLUJTNZ5E

can't reach this speed w/o proxy. man, smartbro is starting to piss me off and i really hate it when all they can say is "sir can i put you on hold i'll just verify your connection to the base station. (after a minute or two) sir the base station is currently experiencing technical problems. sorry for the inconvenience, our engineers are doing their very best to fix this problem blah blah blah please monitor your connection blah blah blah"  :angry:

ubuntu 7.10 atheros wifi

::::::::::.. Download Stats ..::::::::::

Download Connection is:: 1927 Kbps about 1.9 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Download Speed is:: 235 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/12/03 - 9:25am

Bottom Line:: 34X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 4.36 sec

Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 12.718 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 652.73 % faster than the average for host (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-UK98ZH5LC

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071126 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.10

...as far as I know, the sun is already high @ 8:47am in my place. jk [nerd]

Right you are my friend. It's hard to achieve fantastic scores during peak hours. But you should also consider the internet access availability of these guys you are questioning...

You can post whatever time you like. Be it at dawn, early morning, before going to work/school, while checking emails (@ 8am in my case), noon, afternoon, eve, midnight, with or w/o tweaks; openDNSs; proxies; mirrors; when you're bored... the lists goes on. It's not a contest... at least for me it isn't.

Lighten up... there was a different thread somewhere here where you can post during peak hours (6 - 9pm) and see the real deal. Check it out.

We all deserve a pat on the back for helping each other out from the crappy service of Smartbro.

Achieving a high connection speed is like getting back your money's worth ..or more. At least, if you're the one paying for it.

yeh sorry this forum has nothing to do with the lovlies...verrrry sorry to cause disappointment...but i did save the links for shug7272...he'll be grateful

:smiley: we still luv ya :smitten:

but please go to the general discussion board and carefully read the forum rules posted there by CA3LE himself...