Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...I do graphics, Illustrations, animations (2D/3D), some video editing.... the works. My sig was done in Flash (gif). It's crude but 'wasn't really making an effort. With PC troubleshooting and tech works, I leave it up to you guys. :grin2:

tmnb2.gif

ninja.gif

flash (gif)

Thanks for noticing :grin2:

that would be great!!!

although i'm comfortable right now with Euros (1Eu = 61Php).

but for others here, it would really be a great help. I have friends who can work in par with dreamworks or industrial light / magic's craft but never really had the break. If our gov't can just fund all.... oh well... that's life for us pinoys.

and thanks CB.. :wink2:

Guest ExtremeFusion

Can you believe this?

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 7618 Kbps about 7.6 Mbps (tested with 1075 kB)

Download Speed is:: 930 kB/s

Tested From:: http://users.rawnet.com.au/~myspeed

Test Time:: 2008/01/08 - 5:23am

Bottom Line:: 133X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 1.1 sec

Tested from a 1075 kB file and took 1.156 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 1604.25 % faster than the average for host (1.2)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-RSJGEFKU2

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 [!]

Guest ExtremeFusion

I think something is wrong with one of the TMN test mirror

take a look:

Error 671

Sorry, your score of 551196 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 60000 Kbps.  It is very doubtful your connection is faster than 60000 Kbps... Please RETEST

* Are you running a firewall?  -- Some firewalls may need to be taken down for TestMy.net to work.  After the firewall is taken down your browser may need to be restarted also.

* Do you have an internet accelerator or proxy running? -- Some internet accelerators may cause false results when testing at testmy.net.  It's recommended and necessary for you to take down all programs that cache pages.  Note that your connection is the same speed although these programs make your connection appear faster because they precached pages for you.  Pages that have been precached (in other words fetched for you in advance)  are counter productive when you're trying to benchmark what your real line speed is.

* Are you accessing the page incorrectly? -- Clicking the back button repeatedly in your browser often is the cause of this error, please refrain from using your browsers back button if you get this error often.

Guest ExtremeFusion

OT:

@Becman

nice sig..

and again for those who don't know, if Becman's gif wasn't a FLASH gif.. LOL it'll have a big file size depending on the number of frames of the animated gif not to mention it's size (canvas size)...

and again when you draw in flash, it uses a "coordinate system" (it only remembers the boundary of the drawing) instead of mapping every points in the drawing (which will result in a huge file size) it only remember "key points" of your drawing (meaning less file size) that is why even if you zoom it like 10000% the picture stays as sharp as it was before (actually there is no difference in clarity and sharpness)...

Pardon my terminology and how I explain flash, I guess I should leave this matter to Becman.. He's a lot better when it comes to this matter...

Guest ExtremeFusion

I've been getting different test result in tmn, yes I did test in the other two test mirror site of tmn..

and this is my latest score...

share2-9B4TIVWD2

BTW, I just had my canopy replaced... RSSI:1023 Jitter:1 Sector Usage Count:24

(with this status of our WISP, I should be having a score near to 384 kbps or more)

and even without using firefox, I have fast internet connection...

guys if you know a good test mirror here in tmn, pls. direct me to that..

@ our admin and mods, I'm located in the Phil.. I did test in tmn test mirror based in Australia (the two of 'em).

yes EF some of the mirrors were broken that's why the mirrors aren't listed as a testing option...u pretty much have to know the link to get there...ca3le is working on this...but other stuff is more pressing right now...

i've lost the pm...but some one was asking me about hosting a mirror in the philippines...anyone know who that was??

aw shucks...  :oops:

'am not that good. [nerdly]

really!

I also got that result from 1 mirror site. says score aint possible.

share2-SQETM79CI

what does it do anyway?

And yeah, you should get high scores already with that stat. Me, my tests got low since after new year blasts. Must be EMP  :evil6:  or something coz my connection went out for a day and when it went on again, my scores went low. Even when i download files from yahoo, i only get 20-30kB/s. before I can download 50 - 80kB/s.  :idiot2: