Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all, i'm just new here! but been browsing testmy once in a while! i'm also a smartbrokeback plan 999 user! by the way the speed of my connection if somewhere 350-370Kbps. RSSI is 1000-1100, Jitter is 2-3

Yesterday, i stumble upon sir CoolBuster 20steps and sir ExtermeFusion Canopy upgrade and applied it on my own risk grin

but the result is still the same, im still getting the 350-370Kbps speed! but what the heck i'm still within the range of their advertise speed of 384Kbps.

just wondering how sir CoolBuster get that 12MB speed with his Smartbrokeback? i'm really dreaming to have that kind of speed! anyway i'll just wait for sir CoolBuster Formula De Coolbuster(FDC).

More Power to All! or lets just say More Speed to All! :smiley:

here's mine

share2-SX3EY4WVA&dual=yes&q2=52HB8KYZ9

Hi to all, i'm just new here! but been browsing testmy once in a while! i'm also a smartbrokeback plan 999 user! by the way the speed of my connection if somewhere 350-370Kbps. RSSI is 1000-1100, Jitter is 2-3

Yesterday, i stumble upon sir CoolBuster 20steps and sir ExtermeFusion Canopy upgrade and applied it on my own risk grin

but the result is still the same, im still getting the 350-370Kbps speed! but what the heck i'm still within the range of their advertise speed of 384Kbps.

just wondering how sir CoolBuster get that 12MB speed with his Smartbrokeback? i'm really dreaming to have that kind of speed! anyway i'll just wait for sir CoolBuster Formula De Coolbuster(FDC).

More Power to All! or lets just say More Speed to All! :smiley:

here's mine

share2-SX3EY4WVA&dual=yes&q2=52HB8KYZ9

My latest RSSI is ony 400-590 (after changing the antenna), do you think updating the software might improve the connection? I'm 0.86 miles away from the base station.

inasmuch as i would like to give a grand release for FDC, which was designed primarily for smartbro users, i prefer not to advertise it here at testmy.net in compliance to forum rules and guidelines.

:angel:

from now on, all you will see with regards to FDC are results of stability and or comparative tests.

you can read the updates on FDC in my blog.

:smiley:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 107 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)

Download Speed is:: 13 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/01/28 - 7:30am

Bottom Line:: 2X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 78.77 sec

Tested from a 97 kB file and took 7.375 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May neejavascript:HighlightAll('cnp.cut');tell();

CLICK HEREd help : running at only 39.78 % of your hosts average (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-GSV3JTK6O

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 [!]

:cry2:

inasmuch as i would like to give a grand release for FDC, which was designed primarily for smartbro users, i prefer not to advertise it here at testmy.net in compliance to forum rules and guidelines.

:angel:

from now on, all you will see with regards to FDC are results of stability and or comparative tests.

you can read the updates on FDC in my blog.

:smiley:

Right now, i'm using my i-Tipid Prepaid Internet Card, yup Dial-up, brownout! (lights went out). SMARTBro does not work without electricity! It's a good thing I have backup. Dial-up!

2:10 AM-electricity went off here in Marikina.

around a few minutes before 3 AM, electricity is back.

According to the news some power plant in Batangas crashed.

Anyway, I checked out coolbuster's wonderful blog, and I loved the idea of creating or merging applications which will make a SMARTBro subscriber's connection faster.

Question, how can we have it? Downloadable version? CD? How? How can we pay? PM me, can you give me something like a teaser for it?

Oh yeah, I used OpenDNS on my Dial-up account. Hmm... fast!

@sven

man, your scores are also already getting to be quite consistent  :icon_salut:.

(although i don't know why you still have mirror tests considering you can already get pass the 10,000Kbps mark, or even just past 1,000kbps is far enough) can you kindly give us a sreenshot of your canopy settings/AP evaluation? we know (and respect) CB's on going testing period and may take a while to confirm but your speed is fascinating for somebody not doing as much.  :icon_study: you rock! :headbang:

share2-496HCOFVK

:cool2: