Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my speed after upgrading my canopy from 8.1.5 to 8.2.2

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 426 Kbps about 0.4 Mbps (tested with 579 kB)

Download Speed is:: 52 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/02/11 - 7:22am

Bottom Line:: 7X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 19.69 sec

Tested from a 579 kB file and took 11.127 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 43.92 % faster than the average for host (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-2AS9GT5CB

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.11;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 [!]

hello i change my color code but when i try to browse on internet it directs me to the portal and input my username and password but there is a message that i have been temporary deactivated due to change of settings and when i bring back my original color code my internet went fine again. is it really can change my color code ? and use it in my internet.

hello i change my color code but when i try to browse on internet it directs me to the portal and input my username and password but there is a message that i have been temporary deactivated due to change of settings and when i bring back my original color code my internet went fine again. is it really can change my color code ? and use it in my internet.

Your profile isn't roaming.  If it is roaming the portal will ask you to save the changes. You have to call Smart and ask to be re-homed :D

Guest ExtremeFusion

i still haven't tried playing with the prizm, i have a lot of major subjects with due projects this month..

but i also recalled that derek had the same experience with, which could be summarized in three words

"Server is down"

while playing with the prizm software..