Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help.... i have a unstable connection since feb.11 up to now. i found out that the jitter and rssi drop to zero and after a few minutes its return to normal again.what can do anyone pls...

I guess it's with the access point.  Call smart and ask what's going on.  I suggest you look for their Operations Manager "Bing Silverio" - he's a guy, ok? hehe

If the OM is not around look for any of the following supervisors:

Olive DeLos Santos - 7am - 4pm PHT

Iaw Mendez

Sarah Sarahani

Nanette Garlando - 9pm - 6am

I guess it's with the access point.  Call smart and ask what's going on.  I suggest you look for their Operations Manager "Bing Silverio" - he's a guy, ok? hehe

If the OM is not around look for any of the following supervisors:

Olive DeLos Santos - 7am - 4pm PHT

Iaw Mendez

Sarah Sarahani

Nanette Garlando - 9pm - 6am

who are they?? why do you know them?

and to think your a foreigner!

Jeez, you must have use your "charismatic" power... hehehe

Actually, one of my cousin works for the BPO (ePLDT Ventus) who handles Smart Bro but she's part of another client.  So fortunate she knows people from the Smart Bro team. hehehe

hey guys, i have a question, my connection is upgraded to WR512. but my speed is always 400-500, i cant reach the 600 mark. i tried CB's 20 steps but still up to 400-500 only. what else can i do?

That speed is cool enough :) Remember it's 512 :D  and CIR is still 100 kbits/s. ;) MIR is 512kbits/s.  Be thankful you get that speed :)