Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lies

maybe it's more of the cleanliness of a new system (i got the basic essentials: mobo, gpu, processor...  for under Php12K! - brand new!). my old one's config was quite everywhere. and i decided to minimize tweaks. haven't got any with the internet connection............ yet....... that is, if somebody we know would release the much anticipated.... you know.  :wink2:

@coolbuster

srsly, how do you get such speed?? is that really smartbro? what plan?

anyway, here's mine..this result is actually pretty fast for me.. :sad3:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 215 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Download Speed is:: 26 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/03/16 - 8:04am

Bottom Line:: 4X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 39.38 sec

Tested from a 386 kB file and took 14.687 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 69.35 % of your hosts average (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-WBAIQ72MT

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 [!]

and btw, why do i always get lag spikes while online gaming??

@becman..

whre can i view the specs of my pc like yours??

wow i want ur vid card,,i cant play guitar hero with my ge force 4400 hihih ,,my pc is now 3yrs old,,,

i was short on cash so i bought the 7300GT (i had one before w/ my **fried mobo  :grin2: also, i saw good reviews.. 'cept for the temp but mine ave 50C - others i saw 70C-100C! it says it'll freeze at 120+Celsius) but i was really aiming for a 8500 or 8600GT. but all's well. :grin2:

**i had to return the "fried" unit to my boss :buck2: but now i have it all to myself. ...aside from my notebook. it's easier to use a desktop when you're in graphics. :cool2:

the software's called pc wizard 2008. i saw it somewhere in the forum and DL'd it. it's free.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/PC-Wizard-Release.shtml

@becman

wow,.,.,thnxXx

ow do you have a tv card?? hehe ,,cause i need one and do not have money yet lol,,,,i want to play my ps2 on my monitor,,

i dunno what you mean by TV card (those are the ones with tv tuners, right?  :shrug:) i think it means it's available for hi-def monitors or home theater set-up. but this card is a li'l bit old. 8 series are more common these days. :-|

the mobo has an onboard 5.1ch (realtek) BTW.

i only got a crt monitor hihih,,,i have read some about th tv card in the net,.,the tv card have port where you can cnect the red white and yellow chord at th back of the cpu,.,so i can play ps2 on my monitor,.,.how much do you think will that cost??

well, if i'm lucky, i won't have to return my 19" flatscreen. i hope my boss is not that mad when he comes in april. but i have my spare 17" crt if he is. :icon_pale:

tv card (tuner w/ coax and RCAs)? i saw some at 3K & below. but why would you want to play on your monitor? is it simple enough with just the tv?

can't you just talk on YM or something? that is very conversational and out of this topic, what you are talking isn't really about Smartbro speed...

so it falls to the category of spamming..zzz

sorry, becman.

and btw coolbuster, what is your plan? the 2mbps one? Don't tell me it is the 999 too D:

That won't make me sleep for the night.  :shocked:

can't you just talk on YM or something? that is very conversational and out of this topic, what you are talking isn't really about Smartbro speed...

so it falls to the category of spamming..zzz

sorry, becman.

and btw coolbuster, what is your plan? the 2Mbps one? Don't tell me it is the 999 too D:

That won't make me sleep for the night.  :shocked:

well, as long as we're being "polite", i think we're not doing any major pain in the thread. yeah, i see your point.. and somehow it's related coz i replied to a post about my speed and it just somehow grew. but that kind of talk is meant for PM. sorry bro.

CB is on plan 999. good luck falling asleep.

peace :cool2: