just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ExtremeFusion

without tweaks

share2-SLFQUVC1J

after a week of battling with those annoying CSR and threatening to not pay my bills, our base station is back to OK performance... subscribers in my area should thank me for this...

FYI, i called after my connection was OK and asked when my field visit is scheduled(3 days of calling they said that they will visit me coz my canopy is broken)... the CSR i talked to said that it's not needed anymore because they forwarded my concern to the technical team and already found and fixed the anomaly in the base station's config and not my canopy... ^__^

lol, your speed is way above their advertise speed even without tweaking..

how is that?!

Is your base station upgraded???

Mine with the weaking is just short of 10-120 kbps with their advertise speed (SMARTBROKEN)

so i use IDM for my download, i get around 44 - 57 KB/s download...

i don't think it's upgraded yet... because if it was i would have at least 500Kbps...

and yes i don't use any tweaks as of now because this is a fresh installation... i only use firefox for downloading and off peak i get 48kb/s average...

Mine with the weaking is just short of 10-120 Kbps with their advertise speed (SMARTBROKEN)

so i use IDM for my download, i get around 44 - 57 kB/s download...

hmmmm... makes me wanna try IDM to based on your speeds...  :lol:

@jpveneracion: hello there friend finally meet again in tmn, its good news your having a 300+ speed again rather than having less than the dial up with 15 kB/s DL [correct me if i'm wrong] speed before!

yeah... after 5 days they finally listen to my insistence that there is a problem with the base station... the last CSR told me that the field visit that 4 CSR insisted is no longer needed because the problem has already been fixed at the base station..  :haha: i wanna knock on the heads of those CSR and maybe i will hear only air...  :evil6:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 299 Kbps about 0.3 Mbps (tested with 1013 kB)

Download Speed is:: 36 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/10/25 - 8:43am

Bottom Line:: 5X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 28.44 sec

Tested from a 1013 kB file and took 27.734 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Looks Great : 19.6 % faster than the average for host (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-57XYRTNFV

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 [!]

Guest ExtremeFusion

share2-N6CMDTQXA&dual=yes&q2=9RISD5KA2

Hmm.. still not satisfied with my DL score...

It's a consolation that my UL score is as high as my DL score makes my upload to yahoo(attachments)

faster and upload to other site a lot faster...