Post your speed from Smart Bro (wi fi)

just-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i DISAGREE. it is better not to generalize. there are still those who prefer a modest life.  :smiley:

OT:

yeah, i know what you mean :grin2:

but it's just hard to be sooo righteous nowadays (mp3s, dvds, softwares...). :oops:

also, i've been "around" and MOST of us are surely not making good reps... sad but true. :grin2:

FTR : 'proud to be pinoy <don't get me wrong> :wink2:

@FB

as i said earlier, what you will see relative to FDC on tmn will be test results. NO ADVERTISING so as not to violate forum rules. means it is with a request not to tackle about monetary related matters and queries publicly.

uhh, i still don't get it. you mean, you won't be sharing those tweaks for free? is it something that needs to be patented or something?

closest thing i can think of is you made program/batch file. for that, you also need copyright.

Guest ExtremeFusion

uhh, i still don't get it. you mean, you won't be sharing those tweaks for free? is it something that needs to be patented or something?

closest thing i can think of is you made program/batch file. for that, you also need copyright.

if i am not mistaken the FDC is composed of freeware programs right?!

i don't mean to offend, but when CB say its freeware,..

Means you can't sell it.. you can share it but not sell it nor alter it..

or else you'll get a lawsuit..

are you trying to convince me to give it for free?

its not the programs, its the sleepless nights and the idea, come on.

now i am having second thoughts of sharing, revealing or even sharing the FDC. i guess i have to keep it for myself.

enough with the FDC. however, rest assured i will continue to assist, in any way i can, to matters and issues other than FDC.

:smiley:

2/2/08 1:24PM MNL Time

share2-5I0K84SAP

Guest ExtremeFusion

are you trying to convince me to give it for free?

its not the programs, its the sleepless nights and the idea, come on.

now i am having second thoughts of sharing, revealing or even sharing the FDC. i guess i have to keep it for myself.

:smiley:

no that is not it.. what i meant is, of course in your side you'll be selling your efforts..

but take into consideration the reality, how would you defend that the programs or freeware included in that particular CD that it is not for sale, when the CD is?

Confusing right?

IMHO, it'll be hard to defend that one.. for me the least you can do is just to include a notepad where we can get that freeware and tells us how to get the FDC done.. or you could include screenie in your CD as a guide...

that way you'll be on the safe side.. that no one will question your authority of distributing these priced CD's with freewares on it.. and also get a copyright for your idea..

what EF said is what i had in mind earlier.

you could consider what i told you,create a program/batch file, that way you can easily claim it as your own, put a copyright on it, and then you can sell them. as with that freeware program, you can include a readme file that says it includes that certain program.

don't worry about the copyright, you can get one easy and free.

i have a question guys,.,.,,.are you turning off your computers??? or 24/7????

i always turn off my pc evrynight .,because of the electric bill,.,but when we still have our old electric meter that we can change its position to let the meter stop rotating i dont turn off my computer then because of the free electric LOL,,but now the old elec. meter was change with a new one,,/sigh     

have to turn of pc ervery night now  :cry: