HughesNet Satellite test during snow..

daytrader

Just did this test and a airplane flew through my signal path and all light s stopped for a few seconds.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 726 Kbps about 0.7 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Download Speed is:: 89 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/02/01 - 7:29pm

Bottom Line:: 13X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 11.51 sec

Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 33.779 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 68.82 % of your hosts average (direcpc.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-NKQ5IVF7M

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 [!]

still not too bad..moderate snow coming down..SE TN..

Just did this test and a airplane flew through my signal path and all light s stopped for a few seconds.

Well a UFO got in my way...  :wink: I went out to chase him off, well he just laughed at me. So I goes in the house and gets my all fired secret weapon. Out comes the wife screaming and hollering... they was gone in a new york second. So I think they messed me up a minute or 2 also.  :wink2: I hope they do not bring back reinforcements.  :icon_shaking:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 608 Kbps about 0.6 Mbps (tested with 5983 kB)

Download Speed is:: 74 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/02/01 - 9:16pm

Bottom Line:: 11X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 13.84 sec

Tested from a 5983 kB file and took 80.594 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 57.63 % of your hosts average (direcpc.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-6ZFJRUGK2

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) [!]

:2funny:

Well a UFO got in my way...  :wink: I went out to chase him off, well he just laughed at me. So I goes in the house and gets my all fired secret weapon. Out comes the wife screaming and hollering... they was gone in a new york second. So I think they messed me up a minute or 2 also.  :wink2: I hope they do not bring back reinforcements.  :icon_shaking:

:2funny:

Yeah it really gets annoying at times tommie, doesn't it? They knock out the TV sat signal at times. :cussing:

I live about 3 miles from the Air Base here. My grandson and I watched many transports last summer.

I was just wondering, tommie, how far do you live from that UFO Base?

:iamwithstupid:

How good is the signal on a clear front ? Mine has to be caked with heavy wet snow to knock it out...cant complain as the cable here is compared to rabbit ears?...and trust me the channels the rabbit ears picks up has the best picture quality! So if it requires a sweeping its not a big deal to me.

Yeah it really gets annoying at times tommie, doesn't it? They knock out the TV sat signal at times. :cussing:

I live about 3 miles from the Air Base here. My grandson and I watched many transports last summer.

I was just wondering, tommie, how far do you live from that UFO Base?

:iamwithstupid:

According to the military about 10 nano miles.  :lol:

Yeah, 1/2" of snow on the dish is not bad.