" Russian Tunnel "

EWO

READ THIS FIRST>>>>>>>

Tunnel Of Death The 3,150 m long Lefortovo tunnel, in Russia, is the

longest in-city tunnel in all of Europe.

There is a river running over it and water leaks at some points.

When the temperature reaches -38 degrees like it did this winter,

the road freezes and the result is the attached video

taken during a single day with the tunnel camera.

Congratulations to the dual bus driver .... and aren't you glad you are not aboard.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/jamekwilson/testmy/?action=view&current=RUSSIATUNNEL.flv

It's a good thing there are walls and if this is a single day the walls really help when the sweeper comes through clean for the next clip. It's not as bad as in North Carolina when they get ice. They don't need a tunnel to do this, seems like they just go faster thinking they won't be in the weather as long.  :idiot2:

It's a good thing there are walls and if this is a single day the walls really help when the sweeper comes through clean for the next clip. It's not as bad as in North Carolina when they get ice. They don't need a tunnel to do this, seems like they just go faster thinking they won't be in the weather as long.  :idiot2:

So kind of like demo derby on ice then  :?: That would make a great sport now. Even as an indoor event there would be birds flying out of the car windows.  :haha:

:2funny: Women driivers only.  :2funny:                   

READ THIS FIRST>>>>>>>

Tunnel Of Death The 3,150 m long Lefortovo tunnel, in Russia, is the

longest in-city tunnel in all of Europe.

taken during a single day with the tunnel camera.

Congratulations to the dual bus driver .... and aren't you glad you are not aboard.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/jamekwilson/testmy/?action=view&current=RUSSIATUNNEL.flv

:lol: Только нормальные дни работают для автобусного водителя Rusian,  :shrug:

That was a good clip.....but I'm sure the same amusement can be found at the local Walmart parking lot. People can not seem to get to where they are going fast enough, even if point B is pulling out in front of another car.....logical thinking is gone?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

How true.

BTW , Tommie.......Chi ha lo spammer che ha trovato questo giocattolo?  :evil6:

That was a good clip.....but I'm sure the same amusement can be found at the local Walmart parking lot. People can not seem to get to where they are going fast enough, even if point B is pulling out in front of another car.....logical thinking is gone?

Probably the only difference is walls for bank shots.  :2funny:

Means:"Who has the spammer that she has found this giocattolo?"

Giocattolo was the name of an unsucessful Australian sports car, the name comes from the italian word for toy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giocattolo

:rolleyes:

tommie, do you still work? You  [nerd] have a lot more time for research than I do, seems to me :icon_scratch:. But good information, I like it. :read:

The only problem with all of this is getting the right amount of English on the car when you send it spinning.  :twisted:

This thread has been running longer than the Russian took to dig the tunnel  ,  :evil6:

tommie, do you still work? You  [nerd] have a lot more time for research than I do, seems to me :icon_scratch:. But good information, I like it. :read:

:2funny: Work is a 3 letter word to tommie ,

it would have been a 4 letter word ,but he is using that  darned  taiwanese  spell checker again,   :wink2:

Yes, I just have a few more toys in my favorites.  :lol: 

This thread has been running longer than the Russian took to dig the tunnel  ,  :evil6:  :2funny: Work is a 3 letter word to tommie ,

it would have been a 4 letter word ,but he is using that  darned  taiwanese  spell checker again,   :wink2:

testmy does not pay enough for me to afford one of those good Japanese ones.  :tickedoff:  And when shug does pay it is always in those counterfeit testmy bucks.  :buck2:

That video is awesome. I can't believe they didn't err, maybe close the tunnel? Or maybe its like that all the time  :undecided:

It said it only happens when it gets to subzero temps it causes the ice like that.

nice try , close try again, very close  [nerd]

That is what I hate about translaters, they can get you into trouble. "You said my mother was a what? "  :knuppel2:

That is as close as it will get.  :wink2: