What is going on here?

Doomsday

For the Past few days, someone has been trying to get into my computer. Comodo has been logging it, i'm at a loss here cause i'm not running U-Torrent and still getting these. This is the lastest list from tonight:

Date/Time :2007-02-03 22:07:16

Severity :Medium

Reporter :Network Monitor

Description:Inbound Policy Violation (Access Denied, ICMP = HOST UNREACHABLE)

Protocol:ICMP Incoming

Source: 77.178.49.202

Destination:

Reason: Network Control Rule ID = 14

Date/Time :2007-02-03 22:06:51

Severity :Medium

Reporter :Network Monitor

Description:Inbound Policy Violation (Access Denied, ICMP = PORT UNREACHABLE)

Protocol:ICMP Incoming

Source: 200.122.60.232

Destination:

Reason: Network Control Rule ID = 14

What is the Network Control control Rule 14?  Is that something that you implemented after you discovered the attack?  Just post what the rule is.. I cant find the rules that are default in the manual..  :cry:

Both address are coming from overseas.. so there isnt all that much you can do..

That being said update your anti-spyware software, reboot into safemode without networking, and run a scan.  I would recommend running spybot and adaware..  It might be a trojan trying to communicate out but the incoming traffic is getting picked up by the firewall.

Yes, I have a Static IP.

The Network Control Rule 14 is Block+Log. I didn't touch that option since installing the Firewall. 

I will scan tomorrow after i get home

Sounds like a random port scan to me. Happens all the time whenever I connect to my dial-up connection. As long as it is blocking them(which it is) then you will be fine. Are you using a router?