Create .jpeg or .png of 64k 128k 256k 512k 1mb and 2mb

just-

Hi guys

i need some help

i need to create picture with some sort of graphics or just blank ones but with exact file size

can some one help me

how do i make a picture of the exact size of 64k 128k 256k 512k 1mb and 2mb

thanks for your help

I take pics from my card and reduce them to 640x480 to email or I can make them smaller than that. If you have a larger pic to start it is easily reduced and the quality is kept, doesn't work enlarging this way. It does it a couple of ways, pixel, image, and canvas.

okay that is cool

but tell me

if i want a random picture to be exactly 64Kb in size

how do u do that ?

If you have the pic and it is say 640x480 just type in a smaller amount. Example if you type in 400 for the 640 the other dimension is automatically produced. You may have to play with this a little to get the exact size but works for me.

this is going to be a hard one to do, ur going to have to make the image the way you want it.then resize it, and lower the quality then save it, check the file size, and do the same thing again till you get it to the size you need. you have about a 1 and 1000 chance of actually getting it.

exactly 1 to 1000

i am not up for that

isnt there any other way of doing this ?

no, becuase all images are different. you can't just tell it, that it has to 64kb, it wouldnt know what to do. you can tell it the physical size but not the file size. the only way that i know of would be by hand.