dagger

Desktop Screenshots

So lately I haven't seen my desktop background. (I think I went back to the default Windows 7 one.) I've been drilling into Analog Electronics and trying some interesting things with them.

Really interesting stuff I have to say.

Thanks,

EBrown

post-8532-0-27388700-1370464847_thumb.pn

Linux XFCE mod. (I had a user of another community I am on act as if he created his own "Overlay Operating System" when after some research I discovered it was simply a fork of an existing system. All he did was change the wording and such. So I took Debian, removed GNOME, installed XFCE, changed most of the icons, and acted as if I, too, had created my own Operating System.)

I like how it looks. I am going to make a few modifications to the theme itself, as I don't like that blue bar. (Just need to modify a dozen pixmaps or so.)

Edit: Finished modifying those pixmaps. Got the theme looking pretty much how I want it to.

Thanks,

EBrown

post-8532-0-25539800-1387774631_thumb.pn

post-8532-0-51103400-1387776228_thumb.pn

Edited by EBrown

Guess I should post my Windows 10? Only use it when gaming. Linux is my main but here ya go.

uLYmP40.jpg

I opened the start menu because Windows 10 start menu sucks and I wanted to show how nice Classic Shell is. You can add custom links in it on the right panel and everything. lol. Games ACTUALLY opens my C:\Games folder. :D

The funny thing is that I hate gnome 3 to the core but that is actually a default gnome 3 wallpaper. ahaha

At least they did one thing right. 

Edited by ybnrmalatall

5 hours ago, ybnrmalatall said:

[...]

The funny thing is that I hate gnome 3 to the core but that is actually a default gnome 3 wallpaper. ahaha

At least they did one thing right. 

I'd find it normal if you were a KDE fan being a gamer, eye candy and all, yet not so normal to put up with the instability. So, LXDE oe XFCE ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Speed Test Version 15.9
© 2019 TestMy Net LLC - TestMy.net - Terms & Privacy