PHP

Swimmer

Hey I am wondering if any of you know PHP. I would like to get into this kind of stuff to improve my websites currently. I was wondering if there are any good books to get started with. I know html pretty well so... I can also program in JAVA and visual basic. Just wondering if you had any ideas thanks!

I know PHP.. but I am more into PERL myself ~ I don't know of any books... I just learned on my own over time... once you learn one language the others pretty much fall into place.

As for helping... I would never have time with all the projects I have going.

Just read up in forums online... if you get stuck on something and are having problems getting an answer.. hit me up... I most likely have the answer ;-)

Also check out www.resourceindex.com I have learned a butt load from the links on that site :tongue:

- Damon

I know PHP.. but I am more into PERL myself ~ I don't know of any books... I just learned on my own over time... once you learn one language the others pretty much fall into place.

Just read up in forums online... if you get stuck on something and are having problems getting an answer.. hit me up... I most likely have the answer ;-)

Also check out www.resourceindex.com I have learned a butt load from the links on that site :tongue:

- Damon

- Damon

- Damon