Latest TMN toy..

Swimmer

yes.. this is the formula..

3963.0 * arccos[sin(lat1/57.2958) * sin(lat2/57.2958) + cos(lat1/57.2958) * cos(lat2/57.2958) *  cos(lon2/57.2958 -lon1/57.2958)]

It is called the Great Circle distance formula..

There are some catches.. I am using a database is that built once per month.. So if your ISP moves IPs around.. well that you are going to get wacked results..  Each month the accuracy should improve.. 

yes.. this is the formula..

3963.0 * arccos[sin(lat1/57.2958) * sin(lat2/57.2958) + cos(lat1/57.2958) * cos(lat2/57.2958) *  cos(lon2/57.2958 -lon1/57.2958)]

It is called the Great Circle distance formula..

There are some catches.. I am using a database is that built once per month.. So if your ISP moves IPs around.. well that you are going to get wacked results..  Each month the accuracy should improve.. 

looks like this may be a small piece of what accually happens when you activate.  Very cool. Location to the  T  :icon_thumright:

I will let you guys play with this..

http://itswag7.homeip.net/locate.php

It should calculate your distance from your location to the tmn servers..  Post is the results look close..  Please dont post your IP address (not a good idea) :cool2:

Enjoy!

Current Server Status: server_up.jpg  <- if image is seen server is up

So I am going to guess I am late or something.

"Failure To Connect To Web Server

Failure To Connect To Web Server"