1. 1. Did you enjoy High school

• Best Time of my life
    • Worst Time of my life
    • Not there yet
    • Still in High school but hate it so far
    • Still in High School but love it so far
    • Could take it or leave it
    • Slept, drank, or smoked through most of Highschool

It was a good time, met many friends I still have. In fact we are having a reunion this year, our seventh one, figure that out. The simple things, I guess to today's standards, I learned back then have brought me through till now and all I learned still works. Many things you learn doesn't come from books, but where did the books come from?  :icon_scratch:

I had a great time in High School, man times were different then. No gangs.

There were losers, freaks , burnouts, (hippies were gone) , socials , jocks , preps, and my personal favorite, the loner .

We all had fun, I would not have missed it for anything  :wink:

Theres really not a vote for me, I wouln'dt say it was the best time of my life, but damn , we had some good times.

got in some bad trouble 3 times so far

but its school

and I am still in it

voted "Slept, drank, or smoked through most of Highschool"

Stay in school man.................There are alot of us  (me) who got in trouble. Hell to be honest w/ you in particular......plenty of trouble. But it is only for a few more years , i am assuming. No Matter what , just stay , good for you on hangin in thee I know it can be a bitch sometimes. I did a lot of that shit to ( drank and smoked) , but gotta stay , you will feel good about it , trust me on that one. I think I was where you say you are .  :thumbsup:

Stay in school man.................There are alot of us  (me) who got in trouble. Hell to be honest w/ you in particular......plenty of trouble. But it is only for a few more years , i am assuming. No Matter what , just stay , good for you on hangin in thee I know it can be a bitch sometimes. I did a lot of that shit to ( drank and smoked) , but gotta stay , you will feel good about it , trust me on that one. I think I was where you say you are .  :thumbsup:

what he said brock01, i didnt do the smoking thing but i did do the drinking and beating people up thing alot. I also did some grade changing. But as he said, stay in just finsh it. its much harder to make it with out a high school diploma and trust me i know.

At the time, I felt it was the worse part of my lfe as a teenager  basically due to not wanting the pressures of doing stuff I thought wasting my time and boring, not knowing what I wanted to do in life, and just wanting to hang out. Now that im out of school for 20 years, in a job that I took just to get out of school and I will add that I find boring and no challenge, I look back on my school years and "now" realize they were a good time in my life, I just didn't realize it. Although I do look back at the good times of hanging out with friends and I am grateful for that part of it. To all you teenagers in here, really sit down and try to look ahead by 10 years and look at the types of work around you, make a thought out choice for a profession, don't settle like alot of us do! Make a career choice that you will find interesting, hopefully enjoyable and hopefully make good money doing it.  :smiley: