Infected Mushroom anyone?

CA3LE

Doews anyone listen to infected mushroom.  Just wondering.  I've been a fan for like 7 years or so now and I just now put on their album "Supervisor" and it's friggen awesome (at least the first track is... all I've listened to so far).  Their one of the most awesome electronic band out IMO.  Just wondering if anyone else listens to them.... and if you don't and like electronic music then you should check 'em out. ;-)  -- it's like Crystal Method on shrooms, bah haha.  They definitly have a style that I've never heard before.

-D

Doews anyone listen to infected mushroom.  Just wondering.  I've been a fan for like 7 years or so now and I just now put on their album "Supervisor" and it's friggen awesome (at least the first track is... all I've listened to so far).  Their one of the most awesome electronic band out IMO.  Just wondering if anyone else listens to them.... and if you don't and like electronic music then you should check 'em out. ;-)  -- it's like Crystal Method on shrooms, bah haha.  They definitly have a style that I've never heard before.

-D

Nahh..Im not into that kind of electronic music...(really dont like it at all)

I prefer the harder stuff..Hardstyle,hardcore,Gabber....and ofcourse trance

well i've been infected by a mushroom before...but i never listened to one before...and certainly not an infected one...just soak it in bleach that kills everything...

one shroom makes u larger

and one shroom makes u small

and the shrooms that mother give u

don't do anything at all...

yeh i know that's not how it goes...but i thought it was appropriate to this topic...hehe