Help About Zip Code

aakash

well, if you select india at the bottom of the page where it asks you what type of account you would like you get a mask that asks for the information in the proper format so you can enter your indian address.

entering a ficticious us address would do no good anyhow since that is the address used to validate credit card transactions. if that was done then your credit card company would deny the charge as fraudulent.

In reallity i want to registered on paypal with a address.

In the bottom of the page i am selected United States.

You can only do that if you have a legal address in the United States. What it is asking for is your country and address.You don't want to do anything that is fraudulent.  :police:

No.According to your all.

I can't registration on paypal without any legal address.

Paypal associates all the information you give together to prevent fraud. Your mailing address must be the same as your billing address for your bank account and Paypal tests this strictly.

Ok if i registered on it by a legal address.

Can i tranfer the money.

By honestly.It is possible?

I'm guessing there is a money conversion done through Paypal to do this. I haven't checked on that since I have only had experience with Canada. Some auctions I see listed in different currencies. 

Yes and if you bank is in India thats the country you use for registration and it must be associated with your billing address for the bank account. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

Information here, https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/AccountOverview-outside