Razr Unlock Software

wyantm06

It's a V3 Razr from T-Mobile. I won it with Pepsi and they said they would send one that worked with CellOne. It don't work so I want to unlock. Please help.

contact t-mobile and motorola and pepsi, state your case. maybe they can do something for you. the problem is that pepsi got it for free from t-mobile for the advertising, and t-mobile won't want to unlock it because they want you to use it on their net  to make money off it. the question is whether or not motorola will help you out.

How much  :?:  :evil:

tommie

For you the trick will cost nothing from me. Be careful where you do this though.

Now on each side of the razr are usually 2 buttons, push them in.

Now you can remove the old and add new for just one media or one thats does multimedia, I guess it's just preference. [move]Be sure to keep it in a safe place for standby  :2funny: right alongside your shaving cream.[/move]

tommie

For you the trick will cost nothing from me. Be careful where you do this though.

Now on each side of the razr are usually 2 buttons, push them in.

Now you can remove the old and add new for just one media or one thats does multimedia, I guess it's just preference. [move]Be sure to keep it in a safe place for standby  :2funny: right alongside your shaving cream.[/move]

lmao.  i almost didnt get that at first... i was about to go grab my phone and test it....

[me=.s1]is a dork... =_=' [/me]