testmy.net problems

Sparticus

I am pretty sure that the server was rebooted shortly after 8:30pm EST.

Seems to be fixed now, now we wait for CA3LE's apology.  :haha: :haha:

I once had this mean rooster  :angry:  that had to keep getting rebooted before correcting itself. He eventually got the idea who was boss  :icon_king:  after getting rebooted (kicked) half a dozen times in 2 minutes. The start of this mass rebooting was that he drew first blood., but no apologies.

hahaha...granpa...too funny...

anyway...yeh server 2 had to be rebooted...ca3le didn't get any msg's because once again he can't find his phone...

but i got word to him (i have my ways)  :-P and he rebooted it...so i's all good...

profuse apologies for the downtime...and thank u for ur patience...  :smitten:

hahaha...granpa...too funny...

anyway...yeh server 2 had to be rebooted...ca3le didn't get any msg's because once again he can't find his phone...

but i got word to him (i have my ways)  :-P and he rebooted it...so i's all good...

profuse apologies for the downtime...and thank u for ur patience...  :smitten:

well that would explane the new replays on the 3 i sent him, at least its fixed now.  :grin:

well that would explane the new replays on the 3 i sent him, at least its fixed now.  :grin:

cool...that means he must have found it...i assume that u meant that u got "new replys" on the 3 that u sent him...or did u mean that u got "no replys"...or did he replays something...shoot now i'm confused...hahaha

The test seems to be working OK now, But I get this ( Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/results.php on line 430

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/results.php on line 431

Warning: Division by zero in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/test/results.php on line 473 )

at the top of the page every time.... :sad:

cool...that means he must have found it...i assume that u meant that u got "new replys" on the 3 that u sent him...or did u mean that u got "no replys"...or did he replays something...shoot now i'm confused...hahaha

its "no replys" i have no clue how or why i typed new

oh wow, 7000 posts  :grin2: