MS Virtual PC 2007 is now available

ccr1958

It finally uses virtualization so it will run really fast. But it wont work on most pc's  :cry2:. your going to have to have a Intel Core Duo or core 2 duo to use it correctly or else your on regular slow emulation.

Oh that sucks I was looking forward to running 98, XP, and Vista at the same time (I'm weird like that :idiot2:) but I'll have my cousin try it out for me who has an E6600 core 2 duo.

Oh that sucks I was looking forward to running 98, XP, and Vista at the same time (I'm weird like that :idiot2:) but I'll have my cousin try it out for me who has an E6600 core 2 duo.

yea it does, loaded it on a quad pentium EE setup at work and it was slower then dirt. All because there is no visualization in the processor.

anyone who tried this did you see a option for expandable partitions?

yea it does, loaded it on a quad pentium EE setup at work and it was slower then dirt. All because there is no visualization in the processor.

anyone who tried this did you see a option for expandable partitions?

Oh hmm well I'll still try it then who knows maybe even running slow I'll still like it.

By any chance does Mac work with it?

Oh hmm well I'll still try it then who knows maybe even running slow I'll still like it.

By any chance does Mac work with it?

Most likey not. It use to work with another emulation software, but it was only for the power pc processor version. I don't know if anyone has come up with one for the intel processor version yet.

Most likey not. It use to work with another emulation software, but it was only for the power pc processor version. I don't know if anyone has come up with one for the intel processor version yet.

Oh well one day.. one day...

Untill then I'll probably dual boot with Linux Ubuntu (spelling?) x64  :twisted: