download tests??

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Someone asked me once when running a donwload test what is downloaded and what happens to it. I never really thought about it until now. I think I have an idea but dont want  to pass along mis imformation. Thanks and sorry if its a silly question.

Someone asked me once when running a donwload test what is downloaded and what happens to it. I never really thought about it until now. I think I have an idea but dont want  to pass along mis imformation. Thanks and sorry if its a silly question.

At this website... random uncompressable data is sent to you, nothing is done with it... my script times how long it takes to download it and calculates from there... but the data is nothing of importance.

:)  What CA3LE gives us to download IMO is much better than  many sites, getting something random is the best way. There are a number of sites that give the same images to download each time which is not a good idea.....  Thats just one more reason that TESTMY.NET..... rox0rs. :)

8) Microwave

:)  What CA3LE gives us to download IMO is much better than  many sites, getting something random is the best way. There are a number of sites that give the same images to download each time which is not a good idea.....  Thats just one more reason that TESTMY.NET..... rox0rs. :)

8) Microwave

Or kicks ass :lol:

Guest helloimtim

Thank you all so much. So from what I understand the true test in downoading has alot to do with data the test utilizes to clock the download. Thats cool........learn something new every day. Thank you  Have a nice day