TestMy worth $2.8 Million

Shug7272

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$5500 grandpa. Sell.  :lol:

On the serious side, is TMN for sale or something. Just kinda weird how things are getting cleaned up, 40,000+ membership thingy, and changing of the guard so much. Just curious, but it looks sort of like a take over or something is going on. And then this thread   :?:

:shock:  :roll:  :shocked:  :azn:  :angel:  :undecided:  :smiley:  :grin2:

No no no... at least I hope not. I havent heard anything like that and doubt it, I was just having fun with this post.  :grin2:

$5500 grandpa. Sell.  :lol:

On the serious side, is TMN for sale or something. Just kinda weird how things are getting cleaned up, 40,000+ membership thingy, and changing of the guard so much. Just curious, but it looks sort of like a take over or something is going on. And then this thread   :?:

:shock:  :roll:  :shocked:  :azn:  :angel::undecided::smiley::grin2:

Wow , $278,378,00  for Roco.com

I guess me and Ca3le could be near  neighbours in  Bel-Air,  after the sale

http://leapfish.com/domain_name_appraisal.php?url=Roco.com

Btw Tommie I hope you are kidding on the sale of TMN , but then again that is a lot of money, for a young guy to walk away from ,

be honest guys what would you do in that situation ?, :lol:

Yeah so would I ,

just a thought,  are the mods share holders ? :evil6:

Well I think I can at least afford a cheap place on the block for my last name. Maybe someone's guest house.  :roll:

They would not include the mods, they are only hired help.

Wow , $278,378,00  for Roco.com...

Yeah so would I , ...

...just a thought,  are the mods share holders ? :evil6:

I would not think the mods are more than hired help.  :wink:

But you never know.  :rolleyes:

roco, the problem is that roco.com is already taken. i have my name as a domain and it is worth 124 bucks.

Taken ?  :evil6:, I feel litigatiion coming on  :lol:

lol Tommie , you got a shed I can share with your $ 20  name profits ,

I just heards from my Gov .that I owe $50  uk tax if I sell MY $ 15  name

Sounds normal for the UK. THe only one that wins is the Queen.  :icon_king:

Gee tommie,

I thought Ace was higher and even over the  :icon_jokercolor:

:lol:  I may even have the last laugh yet , our Prime Minister (Mr Blair ) is retiring soon , the rumour is he will move to the States to be closer to his buddy Pres. Bush

too become one of his special advisor's,   :evil2::evil6:

so I am holding off my emigration till I see which way he goes , but I have now put Russia on my list of possibles

BTW, Queen Elisabeth 2nd. pays income tax to the government also , and she is not happy about it , she only said to me the other day that for 2 pins she would emigrate  ,  :whaa:

So who has the laborous job of spending all them pounds then?  :roll:

And what is a pin?

1. A short slender implement with a sharp point and small round head, usually made of stainless steel, for fastening, attaching, etc, and used especially in dressmaking.

Maybe that was a typo and was to mean 2 pints.  :2funny:

:lol:

colloq

Very readily; if given the smallest reason or encouragement, etc.

Example: For two pins, I would  come with you

mind you two pints sounds better ,

Example: For two pints, I would  come with you,

:lol:

for 2 pins, is an old English saying still used today

the humble dressmaking pin was very valuable back then , and not ownend by the poor , women and children worked at very low rates of pay , and used it to buy pins

for making their own clothes,  and a pin was a treasured item, if you had 2 pins you were upwardly mobile , the rich ownend many pins , and fancy pin cusions , but they would lock them away from the servants ,   the first written articale refering to the value of pins , ( by a wit of the day ) was ,"There's Pin-money, and Ali-money,"

first written  in 1690 ,

so not a lot changes IMO  :lol:

for 2 pins, is an old English saying still used today

the humble dressmaking pin was very valuable back then , and not ownend by the poor , women and children worked at very low rates of pay , and used it to buy pins

for making their own clothes,  and a pin was a treasured item, if you had 2 pins you were upwardly mobile , the rich ownend many pins , and fancy pin cusions , but they would lock them away from the servants ,  the first written articale refering to the value of pins , ( by a wit of the day ) was ,"There's Pin-money, and Ali-money,"

first written  in 1690 ,

so not a lot changes IMO  :lol:

Well on this side of the lake a few sharp arrows were extremely valuable and made you mobile, you could live anywhere.  :smiley:

But enough for history, I think we Pounded this enough eh Roco.  :wink:

Well on this side of the lake a few sharp arrows were extremely valuable and made you mobile, you could live anywhere.  :smiley:

But enough for history, I think we Pounded this enough eh Roco.  :wink:

:lol: I would give "a PENNY for your thoughts" on the use of the bow ,

being that it was a sport of mine , and is of my grandson,  :thumbsup:

but I would not give a NICKLE for my bow now , fractured limb , lol, it just missed my head by inches  :evil2:

Your up mighty late Roco. Guess it all makes sense now.  :cool: Thanks.

you were close there Tommie  :lol: I was up mighty early in fact , had a long day yesterday , had the luxury of a early night with a good book ,   was asleep with the book fallen on the floor by 9 PM ,   Duh, wide awake and ready to go 3.30 am  :evil2:

:lol: I would give "a PENNY for your thoughts" on the use of the bow ,

being that it was a sport of mine , and is of my grandson,  :thumbsup:

but I would not give a NICKLE for my bow now , fractured limb , lol, it just missed my head by inches  :evil2:

Roco, you'd have to be more specific on the thoughts, sometimes I have way too many channels open. But on the bow, I have a couple from the 60's, both "Bear" bow's, one 60" re-curve for hunting and one mid 60's for target, can't remember how long. I have a couple of compound bows, can't remember much about them since I haven't shot those near as much.

Sorry  :cry: about your limb, I never had that happen but I have had arrows shatter  :shocked: upon release, not in a compound but my 53# hunting bow. I get 60# at full draw and smooth all the way out, no stacking. All I do is relax, aim and release, no artificial sites, instinct. Like living, relax, look around and enjoy, even when the heat's on, keeps you out of trouble, just stay.  :cool:

you were close there Tommie  :lol: I was up mighty early in fact , had a long day yesterday , had the luxury of a early night with a good book ,   was asleep with the book fallen on the floor by 9 PM ,   Duh, wide awake and ready to go 3.30 am  :evil2:

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Except I can actually start my day then if I prefer. I have a few times not went to bed, so got an early start. Sleep good the next night though.  :grin2: Another good thing about self employment.  :wink2:

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Except I can actually start my day then if I prefer. I have a few times not went to bed, so got an early start. Sleep good the next night though.  :grin2: Another good thing about self employment.  :wink2:

same for me , but I am contracted to work 10 hours a week over 3 days , anything above that , I name my price,  yeah, some days I have to start at 7 am , but finished by 10.15 am ,  and  if I get lucky  :wink2:, back to bed for me  :grin2:

+ I am on a   retainer, paid  if I have to work or not , just wish I had got on this scam years ago , but then I guess I did not have the knowledge to pull this stunt then ,  the UK is now very short of good common sense skilled workers , predicted by my old now deceased engineering  boss, some time back . lol I laughed at the time,  but his words came true enough, 

should | feel guilty about this , hell no, I just balance this by the experiance of working in the past

in highly stressed and dangerous  positions and learning the hard way ,

...I am contracted to work 10 hours a week over 3 days , anything above that , I name my price,  yeah, some days I have to start at 7 am , but finished by 10.15 am ,  and  if I get lucky  :wink2:, back to bed for me  :grin2:

+ I am on a   retainer, paid  if I have to work or not , just wish I had got on this scam years ago...

You really have it rough Roco. I almost feel so...

jealous.  :evil6: