TestMy worth $2.8 Million

Shug7272

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the post title goes, I have done a bit of investigating, this site has really, really come a long way. I would dare to bet, TMN, goes much further in upcoming years. There are tens of thousands of people from all walks of the internet visiting, using and joining in the informational forums on Testmy.net . The speed testing alone is second to none. Using compressed data for accuracy and speed sensing software, the site can automatically track your bandwidth over any given period of time. Uses include accurately diagnose times of issues, and honesty of the users I.S.P. With a plethora of internet tools Testmy.net allows the user to Trace/Ping/whois/Dns, all in house. As well as many other features.

Testmy.net is a free, bandwidth monitor and has rapidly become the internets benchmark for resolving issues between you and your, internet world.

With the leading related issues in the cloud today, Testmy.net has placed IT majors, and server owners, all around the world, in the front row , ready and willing to assist anyone having issues , or questions not excluding there personal machine, all the way to mainframe or backbones used to move traffic. One of the administrators has published CCS files, hand written for your specific application, depending on your advertised package, used in correlation with the well known cable nut registry adjusting program. Allowing the user to get the best upload and download speeds possible.

Allowing you to set up a mirror test site, linking to Testmy.net consisting of your server, for public use and gauging your speed throughout the world.

Don't forget about the vast family of community "off topic" discussions available, where you can discuss most any subject you like. With friendly advise and a community like this, you cannot afford to pass Testmy.net up.

My outlook on Testmy.net would be to multiply ten fold not only in use, but worth in the next several years.

As far as the post title goes, I have done a bit of investigating, this site has really, really come a long way. I would dare to bet, TMN, goes much further in upcoming years...

... My outlook on testmy.net would be to multiply ten fold not only in use, but worth in the next several years.

wow that's quite a testimony...

and i agree :)